ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Skilled worker visa - Change of employer

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ShDelhi
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Skilled worker visa - Change of employer

Post by ShDelhi » Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:45 am

Hi, I have recently got my skilled worker visa for one year through my current organisation Starting 1 August 2021. Now the new employer has offer me the sponsorship for 5 years Starting 1 Nov 2021 ( as I need to serve 3 month's notice to my current employer). Hence I have below questions:

1) Applying for change of employer within 1 month of visa granted through my current employer, would it cause any problem in getting new visa with my new employer ?

2) Can I continue to work for my current employer until 29th Oct incase I apply for change of employer and visa has been granted before let's say mid September itself with CoS start date as 1 Nov ?

3) My current notice period ends on 29 Oct and new employment visa starts from 1 Nov, would it be counted as non continuity of skilled worker visa for 2 days ?

4) My daughter has also been assigned PBS dependent visa until Aug 2022. So when I switch my visa, would she also be required to apply as PBS dependent on my new BRP or can I wait until next August for her renewal ?

ShDelhi
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Re: Skilled worker visa - Change of employer

Post by ShDelhi » Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:53 pm

Can someone please help me urgently

ShDelhi
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Re: Skilled worker visa - Change of employer