ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa application rejected - Category F

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

nabeel.chohan
Newly Registered

Spouse visa application rejected - Category F

Post by nabeel.chohan » Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:56 pm

Hi All,

I applied for spousal visa via solicitor on 26th May (biometrics in Lahore, Pakistan). Since it was applied under Specified Limited company rules there were many documents which were ready to be uploaded.

On 05th July, my solicitor received a query from UKVI to provide bank statements and dividend vouchers for the period same as CT600 (which were all uploaded initially). But the solicitor asked me to send bank statements for last 12 months instead (since I didn't see the email - I wasn't able to verify the request).

The visa was rejected on the basis that we didn't provide the bank statement for the period same as CT600 - to which the solicitor claims she did upload initially.

My question:

My solicitor claims that she sent those 12 months bank statements, but on her email to me she clearly asked for last 12 months. She tells me that it's their error and I didn't make any mistake and she will be contacting the Abu Dhabi Visa Center and if it's their error they will overturn their decision within a week.
Is that possible?

I do not want to fall under the trap of an appeal and have clearly mentioned this to my solicitor.

Please advise.

Many thanks

Theunknownusername
Wales

Re: Spouse visa application rejected - Category F

Post by Theunknownusername » Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:45 pm

Did you get a resolution?

nabeel.chohan
Newly Registered

Re: Spouse visa application rejected - Category F

Post by nabeel.chohan » Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:13 am

Nope - we decided to lodge a new application.