ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU Settlement scheme or family permit

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Raj1719
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

EU Settlement scheme or family permit

Post by Raj1719 » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:37 am

Hello all,

Myself non Eu with presettle status
My wife is EU (french citizen with presettle status)

We started living in UK since Jan 2019 and both with presettled status with leave to remain until 2024.

My wife would like to apply for Eu settlement scheme permit to sponsor her Mother to bring UK for family visit . Moreover as she is not dependent on us, Just need to visit UK for long time and take care of my wife for a while during pregancy.

What are the documents required for it ?do we need to apply for standard visit visa or EUSS visa

Filled Euss form last month in online and just need to give biometrics to process. appointment scheduled for next week

Any help on this much appreciated

Raj1719
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Re: EU Settlement scheme or family permit

Post by Raj1719 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:49 pm

Someone please advise for the post?

Petacare
Newly Registered

Post by Petacare » Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:03 pm

The euss family permit is a bit more difficult now after the deadline. You can still apply but you will need to prove that your parent is dependent on you e.g. Evidence of money sent to them and other documents. Maybe you can try a normal visitor visa depending on how long you need them to stay

Raj1719
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by Raj1719 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:05 pm

She is not dependent on us and no money transfer has been done, Do i still can apply for EUSS scheme or it is good to apply for standard visitor visa.

Raj1719
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by Raj1719 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:40 pm

Hello all,

Myself non Eu with pre settled status
My wife is EU (french citizen with pre settled status)

We started living in UK since Jan 2019 and both with pre settled status with leave to remain until 2024.

We would like to travel India for My wife delivery and baby will be born in india and will get french passport.

what is the procedure to take baby to UK with french passport born in india,Can we take along with us and apply for pre-settlement in uk or do we need to apply for family permit first and then apply for presettlement once came to UK.

Any help on this much appreciated.