ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

French pass sanitaire with UK vaccines?

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

kamoe

French pass sanitaire with UK vaccines?

Post by kamoe » Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:13 pm

I know this is a long shot, but has anyone tried to have the French pass sanitaire with UK vaccines, in other words, by showing the NHS app to someone/something?

I understand it all boils down to producing a QR code accepted by the TousAntiCovid app, which is straightforward if you were vaccinated in France. But what if you were vaccinated in the UK? How to do it? Any first-hand experience of success much appreciated!
My posts express what I believe are the facts, based on the best of my knowledge, about the topics discussed in this forum. They do not constitute immigration advice.

kamoe

Re: French pass sanitaire with UK vaccines?

Post by kamoe » Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:23 am

Answering my own post: A few days after I posted the TousAntiCovid app started accepting the NHS QR code, and you can import it into your "wallet" within that app. This was accepted at CDG airport.
My posts express what I believe are the facts, based on the best of my knowledge, about the topics discussed in this forum. They do not constitute immigration advice.