ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR M - 2 jobs advise

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sri7
India

FLR M - 2 jobs advise

Post by sri7 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:42 pm

Hi, I need to extend my wife’s FLR M, my wife started working from March and she’s still waiting for her UTR number from HMRC as she is self employed, so do I need to disclose her details as my first Job income is over 33500 and also do I need to disclose my second job as well which is around 12400 but not constant salary. Please advise thanks

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Re: FLR M - 2 jobs advise

Post by TODMATT » Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:03 pm

sri7 wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:42 pm
Hi, I need to extend my wife’s FLR M, my wife started working from March and she’s still waiting for her UTR number from HMRC as she is self employed, so do I need to disclose her details as my first Job income is over 33500 and also do I need to disclose my second job as well which is around 12400 but not constant salary. Please advise thanks
Your first income is enough to meet the threshold and no need to disclose your wife income.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

sri7
India

Post by sri7 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:00 pm

Thank you for your prompt response, is it ok if I don’t disclose my second job, I get paid both salaries on same day in to same account. Just for the information- I have my first job from 2 years ( constant income ) and second job from 11 years ( part time from last 2 years) and income is not constant. Thanks

sri7
India

Post by sri7 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:07 pm

Also do I need to mention out of country dates since after 1st extension or since she’s started living in UK.thanks

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:52 pm

sri7 wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:00 pm
Thank you for your prompt response, is it ok if I don’t disclose my second job, I get paid both salaries on same day in to same account. Just for the information- I have my first job from 2 years ( constant income ) and second job from 11 years ( part time from last 2 years) and income is not constant. Thanks
You don’t need to disclose your second job also because you are enough through one income already so don’t over complicate issues and the application form will ask you about time you have spent abroad.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

sri7
India

Re: FLR M - Evidence to support my claim

Post by sri7 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:04 am

Dear experts, how do I show ( what docs to show) evidence to support my claim it would be difficult for me to establish a private life outside the UK?

Appreciate your prompt response please .
Thanks