ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

"NEW" TIER 1 UK entrepreneur £50000 GBP

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

marcnath

Re: "NEW" TIER 1 UK entrepreneur £50000 GBP

Post by marcnath » Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:35 am

argnihd13 wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:32 am
Thanks for your reply Marcnath.

I'm currently outside UK and have contacted 2 MPs already and they have refused to help.

I was in the UK between 2012 - 2016. My previous local MP said he can't help since I've been outside UK since 2019 and I'm not a resident anymore.

My solicitor has 1) Filed a complaint to litigations 2) Sent PAP
The only option left according to him is 3) Another JR

Is there anything else you think i can do?
Not really - sorry
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

argnihd13
India

Post by argnihd13 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:48 am

Thanks Marcnath.

Another question. In the meanwhile, till i get a decision on this application, is it possible for me to apply for a short term visitor visa to the UK or do i have to wait for this decision first?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:05 am

argnihd13 wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:48 am
Thanks Marcnath.

Another question. In the meanwhile, till i get a decision on this application, is it possible for me to apply for a short term visitor visa to the UK or do i have to wait for this decision first?
I don't see why you cannot apply. Since you are in the JR process, you don't have any other application pending. I am not sure how the application would be considered though. HO could decide you pose a risk of overstaying and deny your visa - but that denial should not have any impact on your case.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

argnihd13
India

Post by argnihd13 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:55 pm

marcnath wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:05 am
argnihd13 wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:48 am
Thanks Marcnath.

I don't see why you cannot apply. Since you are in the JR process, you don't have any other application pending. I am not sure how the application would be considered though. HO could decide you pose a risk of overstaying and deny your visa - but that denial should not have any impact on your case.
Because Home Office says you cannot apply for more than 1 application at the same time and currently they're reconsidering my original application that i submitted 2 years ago.

That is why I was thinking if i could apply for another visa in the meanwhile i get a decision on this.

argnihd13
India

Post by argnihd13 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:52 pm

Aea19 wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 9:09 pm
Hi,
Still waiting,no response... what's your status?
Hi Aea19,

I hope you're doing good mate.

Did you hear anything on your application as of now bud?

Aea19

Post by Aea19 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:24 pm

Nope bro,
My solicitor adviced me to be patient and don't mock home office.....i asked him to send them a reminder...but he said that i should have wait for another month or two ...

argnihd13
India

Post by argnihd13 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:58 am

Aea19 wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:24 pm
Nope bro,
My solicitor adviced me to be patient and don't mock home office.....i asked him to send them a reminder...but he said that i should have wait for another month or two ...
I see bro.. its pretty much same all. There is some delay all applicants are facing these days as home office is working with limited staff. My solicitor applied admin review of someone 4 months ago. Home office was meant to reply within 28 days but its been 4 months and he has got no response. Think there's a genuine delay on our cases too. Hopefully with God's grace, we'll receive it soon man. Fingers crossed. Good luck bro

argnihd13
India

Visa reconsideration delay after JR, applied from India, Red List country

Post by argnihd13 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:41 pm

So UKVI says "UKVI will continue to accept applications for visit visas from red, amber and green countries. Issuing applications from red list countries will be paused until travel restrictions are lifted."

Since I have applied from India which is currently in the red list, can this also impact the reconsideration of my visa application?

I read a few visitor visa cases where UKVI has put their application on hold since they applied from a red list country. I wonder if this is the reason of delay in reconsideration of my application and if my application is currently put on hold? :?:

argnihd13
India

Refused again after 1 year 3 months Reconsideration time after successful JR, Consent Order

Post by argnihd13 » Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:40 pm

I was awarded all 95 points but the case worker refused again on balance of probabilities, genuineness.

"I can’t be satisfied you meet the requirements of 245DB (f) and (j) of the immigration rules."

Aea19

Post by Aea19 » Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:49 pm

Sorry to hear that brother.....i mean why they are doing this to us....what will be your strategy now?

argnihd13
India

Post by argnihd13 » Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:25 am

Its very depressing and disappointing at the same time. I mean why would they even ask me to withdraw the case and reconsider my application when they were never satisfied!

Well I have all 95 required points and my case is genuine. I have my education and work experience from the UK and I really want to establish my business within the UK.

I'm going to fight in another JR. I have hired a brilliant barrister and he's preparing the case for me. This time the home office will have to pay quite good money to my barrister and solicitor for what they have done and wasted over 1 year and 3 months of my time.

Aea19

Post by Aea19 » Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:41 pm

Best of luck brother.....and they will lose this time....My prayers are with you.

argnihd13
India

Post by argnihd13 » Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:32 am

Thank you Aea19. With God's Grace we both will receive our visas soon.

argnihd13
India

Post by argnihd13 » Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:15 am

Hi all,

Can anyone advise where can i request home office to provide me the interview transcript for my Tier 1 entrepreneur application?

argnihd13
India

Post by argnihd13 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:15 am

argnihd13 wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:15 am
Hi all,

Can anyone advise where can i request home office to provide me the interview transcript for my Tier 1 entrepreneur application?
Any moderators please?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:09 am

argnihd13 wrote:
Hi all,

You should be able to make a subject access request.https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... mmigration

argnihd13
India

Post by argnihd13 » Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:34 am

marcnath wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:09 am
argnihd13 wrote:
Hi all,

You should be able to make a subject access request.https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... mmigration
Thanks for your help Marcnath!

argnihd13
India

Post by argnihd13 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:43 am

Hi all,

I applied for Admin review nearly 3 months ago and i have not received a response yet. Home office is supposed to reply within 28 days.

Has anyone else applied for an AR recently and still waiting for a decision?

Please share your experience.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:53 am

Hi Bro,

if you applied for AR through the solicitor than ask him to send a reminder to HO, dont let the off the hook this time, dont give up as long as your case is strong

argnihd13 wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:43 am
Hi all,

I applied for Admin review nearly 3 months ago and i have not received a response yet. Home office is supposed to reply within 28 days.

argnihd13
India

Post by argnihd13 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:26 am

abuhf wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:53 am
Hi Bro,

if you applied for AR through the solicitor than ask him to send a reminder to HO, dont let the off the hook this time, dont give up as long as your case is strong

argnihd13 wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:43 am
Hi all,

Hi man,

We sent a reminder about 5 times and they're just sending generic replies. Don't know what else can be done

"Dear Mr. xxxxx,

We apologise for the delay in considering your application.

Administrative Review has seen a significant increase in applications across immigration routes since early January 2021. At times of high levels of applications, administrative reviews may need to be prioritised according to complexity and individual circumstances. Resources are being increased in order to address delays and we aim to work through applications as quickly as possible

Applications will be reviewed according to the relevant rules at the time of initial application, and the final decision will not be affected by the delay.

UKVI officials are aware of the delay to administrative review applications. Please do not contact this inbox unless your circumstances are urgent or exceptional to allow us to continue progressing applications at this busy time.

Thank you for patience in this matter.

Regards,
International Caseworking Administrative Review
Appeals, Litigation and Administrative Review"

argnihd13
India

Re: 6 months to consider Admin Review / AR

Post by argnihd13 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:24 am

So I just got this email from the Home Office, apparently it can take 6 months or more to get a decision on an admin review !!!

"This is an automated reply – please do not respond to this message as other enquiries will not be answered.

Currently, it can take 6 months or more to receive the result of the administrative review.

Administrative Review has seen a significant increase in applications across immigration routes since early January 2021. At times of high levels of applications, administrative reviews may need to be prioritised according to complexity and individual circumstances. Resources are being increased in order to address delays and we aim to work through applications as quickly as possible.

Applications will be reviewed according to the relevant rules at the time of initial application, and the final decision will not be affected by the delay.

We thank you for your patience in this matter.

UKVI officials are aware of the delay to administrative review applications. Please do not contact this inbox unless your circumstances are urgent or exceptional, to allow us to continue progressing applications at this busy time.

As of 1st October 2019, the Immigration Rules were changed to require all Administrative Review applications to be made online, unless your original application was made on a paper form.

Please note that any applications for Admin Review made via this email address rather than the online process will not be considered from 1st October 2019.

If you wish to make an Admin Review application, please visit the link below to submit online or find out about where paper applications are appropriate:

https://www.gov.uk/ask-for-a-visa-administrative-review

If your email relates to anything other than Admin Review, it will be deleted, and no further action will be taken.

If your email does not relate to a request for Admin Review please redirect your enquiry as follows:

For appeals – please contact the HM Courts and Tribunal Service (HMCTS) at customer.service@justice.gov.uk for information about the progress of an appeal

For general immigration enquiries please contact:

By phone
Telephone: 00 44 203 481 1736
Monday to Friday, 24 hours
Calls cost £1.37 per minute on top of your standard network charges.

By email
Email UK Visas and Immigration.
Emails enquiries cost £5.48. You won’t be charged for any follow-up emails about the same enquiry.

You can also find further information at https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

For complaints please refer to the guidance at: www.gov.uk/government/organisations/uk- ... -procedure

Please be aware that the complaints process cannot be used to dispute review decisions or immigration decisions in general.

For enquiries regarding IHS refunds: https://www.gov.uk/healthcare-immigrati ... on/refunds

This email and any files transmitted with it are private and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you have received this email in error please return it to the address
it came from telling them it is not for you and then delete it from your system.
This email message has been swept for computer viruses.
**********************************************************************"

satsugss
Newly Registered
India

Post by satsugss » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:53 pm

Hi,

I also got the same reply from administrative team, and recently again they send reply without mentioning 6 months. Do you have any idea how to speedup the process. Its been 2 months for me since applied admin review. What kind of circumstances they consider exceptional or urgent?

argnihd13
India

Post by argnihd13 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:00 am

Unfortunately don't think there's anything we can do to speedup the process. Perhaps we can go for another PAP + JR but thats a very expensive and long process.

argnihd13
India

Post by argnihd13 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:01 am

satsugss wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:53 pm
Hi,

I also got the same reply from administrative team, and recently again they send reply without mentioning 6 months. Do you have any idea how to speedup the process. Its been 2 months for me since applied admin review. What kind of circumstances they consider exceptional or urgent?
Which visa category have you applied for? And what is your timeline? Can you share?

satsugss
Newly Registered
India

Post by satsugss » Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:05 am

Hi,
Its PBS partner route, I am a dependant with my 2 children

Applied visa....Aug 16
Refusal.....Sep 20
Applied AR....Sep 21

SO far 48 days.....sent several followup messages, initially they replied "we cant prioritise ur application at this time"
Then one reply they apologise for delay.
I have sent a paid email 2 days ago they replied it will take upto 8 weeks to process.

Still waiting.....