ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR ( 5year route spouse) query.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

adi21
Bangladesh

ILR ( 5year route spouse) query.

Post by adi21 » Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:26 am

Hi can anyone help me to answer below questions.
Please let me know my answer are ok. I entered in UK 27 July 2016 n visa will expire on 18 th September 2021. Preparing for ILR application.
Thanks
1.. latest when can I apply?
2.my emplyement letter is issued on 10th August so is that ok ?

3.do you have any other reasons for wanting to stay in the UK?
For example, evidence of an active relationship with a child or parent or medical evidence such as evidence of serious ill health.

Answer-
I want to stay with my husband & my daughter. I gave birth my daughter in August,2019. Now this would be impossible for me to leave them here & go back to my home country. Definitely its going to affect our mental health & our family life will be hamperred. Because as a family , we have strong bond with each other. Our plan is to raise our kid with proper care in a healthy & sound envirnment togetherly.
Do you have any friends in your country of birth, nationality or any other country where you have lived for more than 5 years?
Provide details List their names, where they live, how you are related to them, and what type of contact you have with them.

Answer - I have few friends in my birth country. X,Y,Z both live in ABC place. Basically I communicate with them via social media like messenger, whatsapp & Instagram. We all used to study in University. My another friend is Z who lives in London. We both visited each other place. As far as I can remember last time I visited her in 2017.

5. Are you part of any social groups or do you have other cultural ties in your country of birth, nationality or any other country where you have lived for more than 5 years?
Provide details- List the social networks or connections, where they are located and your involvement with them.

Answer - I m a member of ABC University Ex students’ Association & F Alumni Association, University of ABC page in Face book. Both are alumni & social connection page. People share their student life , hall life story, sometimes about profession , can see update about university campus ( new premises is launched), also picture of special occasion for example- university birthday , cultural function are posted here. These page are a platform of social connection so all students ex & current both can know each other.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: ILR ( 5year route spouse) query.

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:32 am

adi21 wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:26 am
Hi can anyone help me to answer below questions.
Please let me know my answer are ok. I entered in UK 27 July 2016 n visa will expire on 18 th September 2021. Preparing for ILR application.
Thanks
1.. latest when can I apply? On the day of expiry of current leave is the latest date you can apply. Note that you are eligible since June 29, 2021
2.my emplyement letter is issued on 10th August so is that ok ? Should be, when do you intend to apply?

3.do you have any other reasons for wanting to stay in the UK?
For example, evidence of an active relationship with a child or parent or medical evidence such as evidence of serious ill health.

Answer-
I want to stay with my husband & my daughter. I gave birth my daughter in August,2019. Now this would be impossible for me to leave them here & go back to my home country. Definitely its going to affect our mental health & our family life will be hamperred. Because as a family , we have strong bond with each other. Our plan is to raise our kid with proper care in a healthy & sound envirnment togetherly.
Do you have any friends in your country of birth, nationality or any other country where you have lived for more than 5 years?
Provide details List their names, where they live, how you are related to them, and what type of contact you have with them.

Answer - I have few friends in my birth country. X,Y,Z both live in ABC place. Basically I communicate with them via social media like messenger, whatsapp & Instagram. We all used to study in University. My another friend is Z who lives in London. We both visited each other place. As far as I can remember last time I visited her in 2017.

5. Are you part of any social groups or do you have other cultural ties in your country of birth, nationality or any other country where you have lived for more than 5 years?
Provide details- List the social networks or connections, where they are located and your involvement with them.

Answer - I m a member of ABC University Ex students’ Association & F Alumni Association, University of ABC page in Face book. Both are alumni & social connection page. People share their student life , hall life story, sometimes about profession , can see update about university campus ( new premises is launched), also picture of special occasion for example- university birthday , cultural function are posted here. These page are a platform of social connection so all students ex & current both can know each other.
Your above answers appears alright. Even without giving detailed response it won't adversely affect your application. You should be alright good .

adi21
Bangladesh

Post by adi21 » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:14 pm

2.my emplyement letter is issued on 10th August so is that ok ? Should be, when do you intend to apply?-- Planning to apply on September first week.if I can manage all Doc's. I heard emplyement letter needs to issued within 1 month of visa expiry . Is that true ?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:54 pm

adi21 wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:14 pm
2.my emplyement letter is issued on 10th August so is that ok ? Should be, when do you intend to apply?-- Planning to apply on September first week.if I can manage all Doc's. I heard emplyement letter needs to issued within 1 month of visa expiry . Is that true ?
Application date NOT visa expiry. Your visa expiry is totally irrelevant to your ILR
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

adi21
Bangladesh

Post by adi21 » Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:34 pm

Zimba wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:54 pm
adi21 wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:14 pm
Application date NOT visa expiry. Your visa expiry is totally irrelevant to your ILR

Thanks. Then

Does it need to be issued wihtin 1 Month of submitting application? I saw it somewhere just cann find that post..

Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:38 pm

Yes
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

adi21
Bangladesh

Post by adi21 » Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:54 pm

Hi, one more query - today I just received redundancy letter from my employer.
Latest I will be logged out on 1st September 2021.
My visa is going to expire 18 September 2021n I entered in UK 27 July 2016.

Now I'm thinking neg like if I get redundant before submitting application does it going to affect my visa ? I mean ILR?
I'm planning to apply first week of September

Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:34 pm

You should be employed on the day you submit your application online otherwise you fail the requirements for ILR

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:56 pm

adi21 wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:54 pm
Hi, one more query - today I just received redundancy letter from my employer.
Latest I will be logged out on 1st September 2021.
My visa is going to expire 18 September 2021n I entered in UK 27 July 2016.

Now I'm thinking neg like if I get redundant before submitting application does it going to affect my visa ? I mean ILR?
I'm planning to apply first week of September

Thanks
As @Zimba, submit the application before redundancy kicks in.

adi21
Bangladesh

Post by adi21 » Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:30 pm

Hi,
Another query-
1.I'm just waiting for. August payslip which will be generated on 27 August.
Now if I submit application within how many days I need to upload docs ?
Any deadline for this ? Or the UKVCAS will allow me to do it after 27/28 August?

2. If I ignore August payslip then my last 5 months salary is 9000 but my husband last 5 month salary is 12500 . I think that should be alright for me . But as application says to submit 6 months payslips n bank statement so cannot take decision what should I do? Is it gonna be okay with last 5 month payslip n bank statement?
3. Proof of address
I have got 3 letters addressed to both n 6letters addressed to individually covering last 2.5 years. Means each letter covers for 5 months period ( 30 months /6 letter = 5 months) right ? I am able to manage 4 ( HM revenue, bank , United utility, poll card) sources for all 9 letters ( does it need to be 6 different sources)?

Please advise.

Thanks

adi21
Bangladesh

Post by adi21 » Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:32 am

Hi,

Please advise
4. Enter any home office ref number- is that the previous BRP number ?

Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:32 am

1. There is no restriction for uploads, you can upload evidence later
2. Submit August payslip too
3. That is enough
4. No Leave that empty