ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Unaudited report for how many years?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

divchopra

Unaudited report for how many years?

Post by divchopra » Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:01 pm

Hello,

Could a senior member please guide me about the unaudited accounting reports needed for tier 1 extension. Do we need to give those for few years or just one year before the extension would do? Last year was really bad for my company. Covid stopped the business and it was in shambles. I am hoping to gain better sales this time around. Would it be okay if I give unaudited report for one year only? Or do they need it for all years?

marcnath

Re: Unaudited report for how many years?

Post by marcnath » Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:58 pm

divchopra wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:01 pm
Hello,

Could a senior member please guide me about the unaudited accounting reports needed for tier 1 extension. Do we need to give those for few years or just one year before the extension would do? Last year was really bad for my company. Covid stopped the business and it was in shambles. I am hoping to gain better sales this time around. Would it be okay if I give unaudited report for one year only? Or do they need it for all years?
Any one year is sufficient as long as it shows the investment
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

divchopra

Post by divchopra » Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:57 pm

Thank you Marcnath. Helpful as always! Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but Am i allowed to study a bookeeping and payroll course from an institute while on tier 1 ent. Visa? These might help me immensely in business as I am not good with accounting. But I am not sure if we’re allowed to take classes or not.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:12 pm

divchopra wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:57 pm
Thank you Marcnath. Helpful as always! Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but Am i allowed to study a bookeeping and payroll course from an institute while on tier 1 ent. Visa? These might help me immensely in business as I am not good with accounting. But I am not sure if we’re allowed to take classes or not.
There are no restrictions on you studying
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.