ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dilemma

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

kwlbi
Newly Registered

Dilemma

Post by kwlbi » Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:19 pm

Hi i am in a limbo, my leave under IGS goes out in second week of NOV and applied in end of sept for PBS but trouble is I dont know if the HO would be able to process my app before my leave goes out. I applied for pbs as I qualified for points but thing is I only took 1 year under IGS and If my leave goes out before these guys process my app or the worst case scenario happens with rejection, would I be able to apply for that second year even if my leave to remain here is out??????

nevadawipes

Re: Dilemma

Post by nevadawipes » Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:41 pm

kwlbi wrote:would I be able to apply for that second year even if my leave to remain here is out??????
You will be able to apply for Tier1 (PSW) as IGS is already closed

Sep08T1Applicant
Mood:

Post by Sep08T1Applicant » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:04 pm

nevadawipes wrote:
kwlbi wrote:would I be able to apply for that second year even if my leave to remain here is out??????
hi nevadawipes,

Just a quick question, Is this possible to apply for extending your IGS under PSW a year more (as i know IGS is not applicable after JUne 2008) if unfortunately the decision comes as negative after your current leave to remain expires?

this also helps one of my friend and me as well if you will be able to answer this.

Thanks in advance,
AZ

justice122

Post by justice122 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:25 pm

Sep08T1Applicant wrote:
nevadawipes wrote:
hi nevadawipes,

Just a quick question, Is this possible to apply for extending your IGS under PSW a year more (as i know IGS is not applicable after JUne 2008) if unfortunately the decision comes as negative after your current leave to remain expires?

this also helps one of my friend and me as well if you will be able to answer this.

Thanks in advance,
You wont be able to apply for extension on IGS as its closed as of June 08. you can ceratinly apply for Tier1 (PSW)