ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

June 2008 (UK) Applicants .......Post here please!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

justice122

Re: Similar Situation

Post by justice122 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:31 pm

congrats ,

good to hear. whats your approval date mate??
Hemang wrote:Hello There,

First of all i would like to tell you that my HSMP was approved in April 2008 and i had sent just for stamping on 26 June 2008. That took a long time.

But i would like to share the good news as well.

I have received my Passports with Stamping today morning.

My details are :-

Applied for HSMP (under old system) - 19 Feb 2008
Approval of HSMP - 03 Apr 2008
Sent for Stamping - 26 June 2008
Payment Cleared from bank account - 03 July 2008
Passports and Other Documents received - 12 Sep 2008 (Finally!!!!)
Actual Stamping was done on- 13 Aug 2008

God only knows then why it took so much time then?
But Everything is well when it ends well.

This forum is really nice and people puts the realistic comments.
All the very best for those who are waiting.

Regards,
Hemang
justice122 wrote:CUI,

how do u know that " your are in the queue for waiting the stamping?"

Regards
Hemang wrote:
cui wrote:Hello folks,

I am also in the queue for waiting the stamping.
I had applied on 26 june 2008, but still have not got passprt back.

miria
Newly Registered

Post by miria » Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:33 pm

Hi all,
As people always put it, finally my day has come. I got my Tier 1 today.
For all still waitng do not lose hope. The passports will return and remember 'no news is good news, I know this is easier said than done but just keep the faith. My timelines are here below.
Application sent: 28th June
Date of approval: 27th August
Date of stamping: 6th September
Valid untill : 27th August 2011.

I had 2 dependants and no UT sent. All documents are back together no prepaid envelope was enclosed. No cover letter was sent and one of my fears was that the middle name used on my payslips was not in my passport. So for those really worried about some missing/Unclear details take heart, It doesnt mean its a NO for you.
Lastly I want to thank all those who have posted in this forum especially past week and especially June applicants for the encouragement and responses to my questions which kept me going during this trying period. I wish you all success and pray that all goes well for you.Please ask any questions .I'll be glad to answer them.
God bless you all

Miria

cui

Post by cui » Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:32 am

I applied on 28 June and am still waiting, why????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

justice122

Post by justice122 » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:28 am

Many Congrats nam777,

Hope your words come true, it can be that they are claening old applications from JUNE or it can also be the case that they have accepted your UT. Congrats mate,

Enjoy
Nam777 wrote:Dear All,

I got my and my dependant passport this morning, Tier1 approved till 11 Sept 2011
I didn't see it my self yet so I'm not sure what is approval date...
Please see below

From WP - Tier1 (with dependant) from UK
9 Jun 08 Appln Sent
10 Jun 08 HO Recd.
10 Jun 08 Ref. No. Recd.
UT 5 Sept 08 (Reason for UT is Commencing Employment with contract attached) - not sure if accepted
Docs received - 17 Sept 08
Status - Approved till 11 Sept 2011

Justice122 I believe you will recieve your documents thiss week too. It's look like HO cleaning all outstanding applications from June now...

I wish the good luck to everyone

Regards

justice122 wrote:Sent an email 5 days ago and after waiting for well over 3 months after applying for tier-1 .....................

got this ( Copy and paste) reply today.................. :arrow:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thank you for your enquiry regarding your Tier 1 (General) application.

Having checked our records, your case is still under consideration. I am unable to advise how long the case will take to complete, each case is assessed on it’s own merits.

Once a decision has been made on your application, any documents and accompanying decision letter will be returned to your specified address by post or other agreed delivery method."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
wht is going on my GOD............. :?:

I am getting Crazy............ :oops:

grant1
Member of Standing

Post by grant1 » Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:09 pm

Still waiting................................ :)

jai04
Newly Registered

finally hsmo done..!!

Post by jai04 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:41 am

Hi All...

Finally happy news for me guys.. i hve got my ec done and received my passport with visa stamped on it.
Just fyi guys, plzz see the beloe dates(applied from uk):

Application for HSMP made- 29/02/2008
Received ack for the above- 01/03/2008
Received the HSMP approval letter- 10/06/2008.
Applied for EC - 16/07/2008
Received ack for the above-17/07/2008
Received all docs(passport with stamped visa)-17/09/2008
The decision was made on 09/09/2008.
The visa stamping date on my passport-09/09/2008 and is valid for 3yrs.
They had posted my docs on 16th Sep by royal mail and I received on 17th Sep'2008.
SO finally I am relieved guys... wish u all the very best..and Will pray to God that you all receive ur docs ASAP.

Good Luck
Jai.

justice122

Re: finally hsmo done..!!

Post by justice122 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:01 am

Congrats mate,

wht were they saying toi u when u were calling them all this time before and after the UT?? any specific answer at any point.......... especially after 12th sept??

Regards
jai04 wrote:Hi All...

Finally happy news for me guys.. i hve got my ec done and received my passport with visa stamped on it.
Just fyi guys, plzz see the beloe dates(applied from uk):

Application for HSMP made- 29/02/2008
Received ack for the above- 01/03/2008
Received the HSMP approval letter- 10/06/2008.
Applied for EC - 16/07/2008
Received ack for the above-17/07/2008
Received all docs(passport with stamped visa)-17/09/2008
The decision was made on 09/09/2008.
The visa stamping date on my passport-09/09/2008 and is valid for 3yrs.
They had posted my docs on 16th Sep by royal mail and I received on 17th Sep'2008.
SO finally I am relieved guys... wish u all the very best..and Will pray to God that you all receive ur docs ASAP.

Good Luck
Jai.

grant1
Member of Standing

Post by grant1 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:41 pm

Hello guys!

Congrats to all who have received there docs back in last few days.

I am still waiting.........., dnt know why its taking soo long in my case. i will be starting my 14th week of waiting as of this monday ( from the time Fee deducted from my account ) as i applied in 2nd week of JUNE.

Has anyone have any idea or views on, as to why its taking soo long. i would like to think that my case is straight forward as i have UK employer and Uk degree (so it shouldnt take long for them to verify my details). it can be the case that my case is just lying somewhere with CW & he has completely forgotton about it, as there are soo many people on the forum who got there passports back 4-5 weeks after they were actually approved (why they keep on holding to our passports for so long?). They even havent contact me since the time i applied asking me for more information or anything?

May god bless us all :)

Kind reagrds

Grant

Applied - 2nd week of JUNE

uktier1234

Post by uktier1234 » Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:22 pm

Can Understand the pain.....................
grant1 wrote:Hello guys!

I am still waiting.........., dnt know why its taking soo long in my case. i will be starting my 14th week of waiting as of this monday ( from the time Fee deducted from my account ) as i applied in 2nd week of JUNE.

Has anyone have any idea or views on, as to why its taking soo long. i would like to think that my case is straight forward as i have UK employer and Uk degree (so it shouldnt take long for them to verify my details). it can be the case that my case is just lying somewhere with CW & he has completely forgotton about it, as there are soo many people on the forum who got there passports back 4-5 weeks after they were actually approved (why they keep on holding to our passports for so long?). They even havent contact me since the time i applied asking me for more information or anything?

Kind reagrds

Grant

gallic1010
Newly Registered

Post by gallic1010 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:13 pm

Hey Grant
I know it must be really difficult for you..but keep the faith man..Good luck to you..hope you get your documents soon...

[quote="grant1"]Hello guys!

Kind reagrds

Grant

Applied - 2nd week of JUNE[/quote]

grant1
Member of Standing

Post by grant1 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:24 pm

Thanks mate, appreciate your kind words.

keeping the faith ................ its painful thaugh. i dnt mind till the time i get it in the end, its all good :)
gallic1010 wrote:Hey Grant
I know it must be really difficult for you..but keep the faith man..Good luck to you..hope you get your documents soon...
grant1 wrote:Hello guys!

Kind reagrds

Grant

grant1
Member of Standing

Post by grant1 » Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:29 pm

Hello everyone,

Finally its my day. I was waiting for this day for sooooo long, didnt know when it will come.

After a long wait i got my Tier-1 approved.

Applied - 10/06
Reference- 12/06
Approved and stamped - 10/10 ( YES Exactly after full 4 months )
Docs recieved - 16/10
No UT sent

This 4months period was soo stressful, words cant explain. I am very happy as i got it in the end. THANK YOU Home Office. Thank you very much. This forum is brilliant and helped me a lot to keep my anxiety level down by putting my posts here. I was always OPtimistic right from the start and had deep faith in god that this will definately work.

I kept calling HO during this 4 months period from time to time and answer was always the same "under consideration" but in the end i didnt call them at all for the last 1 month because i was getting quite frustrated with the same answer all the time (still under consideration). then finally after waiting for whole month i called them on 15th and to my surprise the CC told me it has been approved and posted to me.

Guys just keep the faith and pray to god, it will be all good. I will be here to help you guys with whatever little i know.

Kind Regards

Grant

akash08

Post by akash08 » Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:42 pm

grant1 wrote:Hello everyone,

Finally its my day. I was waiting for this day for sooooo long, didnt know when it will come.

Applied - 10/06
Reference- 12/06
Docs recieved - 16/10
No UT sent

This 4months period was soo stressful, words cant explain. I am very happy as i got it in the end. THANK YOU Home Office. Thank you very much. This forum is brilliant and helped me a lot to keep my anxiety level down by putting my posts here. I was always OPtimistic right from the start and had deep faith in god that this will definately work.

I kept calling HO during this 4 months period from time to time and answer was always the same "under consideration" but in the end i didnt call them at all for the last 1 month because i was getting quite frustrated with the same answer all the time (still under consideration). then finally after waiting for whole month i called them on 15th and to my surprise the CC told me it has been approved and posted to me.

Guys just keep the faith and pray to god, it will be all good. I will be here to help you guys with whatever little i know.

Kind Regards

Grant
congrats grant1. so happy for you mate.

A bit of advise for all long waiting people - do not let urself to be suffering from anxiety. keep calling to HO, there are some good guys who tell you more than " Under consideration". I called 7 times and 3 times I came across helpful guys.. So good luck to all.

grant1
Member of Standing

Post by grant1 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:39 am

very right akash08 and thanks for ur kind words and support through those difficult times.

After all , all that paitence and endless wait did pay up in the end.

God is great :)

akash08 wrote:
grant1 wrote:Hello everyone,

Applied - 10/06
Reference- 12/06
Docs recieved - 16/10
No UT sent

congrats grant1. so happy for you mate.

A bit of advise for all long waiting people - do not let urself to be suffering from anxiety. keep calling to HO, there are some good guys who tell you more than " Under consideration". I called 7 times and 3 times I came across helpful guys.. So good luck to all.

vijayvvd

Bad news -My WP to Tier 1 not approved.--What's suggestion

Post by vijayvvd » Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:12 pm

My WP to Tier 1 not approved.

Reason:
1)Icici statements not acceptable, (genaerally received every month over email.....having proper logo etc).====they think it should accompany a letter from bank
2) Maintenace fund....not satsfied.....I think he did not look at my evidence properly here.

Anything I can do now?
My wp visa already expired, will apeal work?
What's suggestion