ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

APAD replace BRC delivery question

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Dihanhan21
Newly Registered
China

APAD replace BRC delivery question

Post by Dihanhan21 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:11 pm

Hi all,

I received confirmation email from APAD yesterday saying that my BRC card will be delivered to me shortly. It also mentioned that on delivery the courier will require proof of identity and a signature to confirm receipt of the package.

I am going back to the office now and wondering how are they going to deliver the post of I am not at home? I have a concierge, will they go to concierge? Should I leave my ID there?

Thanks!!

Soso12
Mood:
Lebanon

Re: APAD replace BRC delivery question

Post by Soso12 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:22 pm

Dihanhan21 wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:11 pm
Hi all,

I received confirmation email from APAD yesterday saying that my BRC card will be delivered to me shortly. It also mentioned that on delivery the courier will require proof of identity and a signature to confirm receipt of the package.

I am going back to the office now and wondering how are they going to deliver the post of I am not at home? I have a concierge, will they go to concierge? Should I leave my ID there?

Thanks!!
Please share your timescales ??? How long process 8 weeks or more ????
Old card expire???
I am waiting my card

Bazinga_

Post by Bazinga_ » Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:55 pm

Dihanhan21 wrote:
Hi all,

Thanks!!
Call TNT and they will tell you when this would be delivered so you work from home or take time off. They were helpful in providing me with that information. I thought that wasn’t possible but they did.

Dihanhan21
Newly Registered
China

Post by Dihanhan21 » Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:27 pm

Soso12 wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:22 pm
Dihanhan21 wrote:
Hi all,

Thanks!!
Please share your timescales ??? How long process 8 weeks or more ????
Old card expire???
I am waiting my card
Application on 25th May
Biometric appointment on 4th June
Confirmation email from APAD on 31st August

My existing hasn't expired. Will expire in 2022.

Dihanhan21
Newly Registered
China

Post by Dihanhan21 » Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:28 pm

Bazinga_ wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:55 pm
Dihanhan21 wrote:
Hi all,

Thanks!!
Call TNT and they will tell you when this would be delivered so you work from home or take time off. They were helpful in providing me with that information. I thought that wasn’t possible but they did.
Thanks!!! Will call them tomorrow!

imbik
Mood:
Turkey

Post by imbik » Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:50 am

I received 3 cards from TNT (2 of them last week and the last one was yesterday). However, they were all dropped through my letterbox (no email, no handover, signature, etc.).
I love science

kamoe

Post by kamoe » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:55 pm

imbik wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:50 am
I received 3 cards from TNT (2 of them last week and the last one was yesterday). However, they were all dropped through my letterbox (no email, no handover, signature, etc.).
Personally this is what I am banking on. I am abroad and won't be home for the time being. (That also means I am banking on being able to come back into the UK with my current EEA RC, which as much as we have been able to gather is still attached to the electronic status).
My posts express what I believe are the facts, based on the best of my knowledge, about the topics discussed in this forum. They do not constitute immigration advice.

imbik
Mood:
Turkey

Post by imbik » Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:53 pm

kamoe wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:55 pm
imbik wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:50 am
Personally this is what I am banking on. I am abroad and won't be home for the time being. (That also means I am banking on being able to come back into the UK with my current EEA RC, which as much as we have been able to gather is still attached to the electronic status).
Hopefully you won't have any problem at the border as like you said your current RC and electronic status are connected and based on the same thing.
By the way, from my side not only the way of delivery questionable but some other weird things happened. For instance; the first email from APAD was for my daughter however, we received her new RC a month later. On the contrary, there was only 24 hours between APAD email and my card delivery. Lastly, my son didn't get any email at all but RC has been delivered.
I love science