ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Reducing the working hours in general tier2 visa

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Sha15
Newly Registered
India

Reducing the working hours in general tier2 visa

Post by Sha15 » Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:40 am

Hi, I’m working as a staff nurse with tier2 general visa on October 2019 , came here with a contract of 37.5 hours/ week and an year ago I reduced my hours to 34.5 hours/ week and now I’m about to renew my visa. I have a few questions?
1. Is there any problem with reducing the hours like this?can I continue with reduced hours in the continuing visa?or I should continue with 37.5hours/ week from next visa?
2.should I or my employer notify the home office regarding it?

Sha15
Newly Registered
India

Re: Reducing the working hours in general tier2 visa

Post by Sha15 » Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:07 am

Sha15 wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:40 am
Hi, I’m working as a staff nurse with tier2 general visa on October 2019 , came here with a contract of 37.5 hours/ week and an year ago I reduced my hours to 34.5 hours/ week and now I’m about to renew my visa. I have a few questions?
1. Is there any problem with reducing the hours like this?can I continue with reduced hours in the continuing visa?or I should continue with 37.5hours/ week from next visa?
2.should I or my employer notify the home office regarding it?
3.now I would like to continue my working hours 37.5 hours/ week from visa renewal on November 2021 for the following years , what should I do for it?