ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Apply for citizenship Jan 2020

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Eddie guo
Newly Registered
China

Apply for citizenship Jan 2020

Post by Eddie guo » Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:13 pm

Hi there, is there anyone applied for citizenship approve or update on Jan 2020, applied for citizenship base on 5+ years stamp4, still haven't heard anything update or approve, does.anyone has same situation? Got the letter for more document improve on.oct 2020, after that got another letter said: Your application is being processcd with a view to cstablishing whether you meet the statutory conditions for the granting of naturalisation and will be submitted to the Minister for dccision as cxpeditiously as possible as soon as our cnquines are complete and all requircd documentation has been completed, sent the e-mail on April 2021, got the reply i m currently at the advance stage of processing, since that i haven't heard anything yet, so need some advice, thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Apply for citizenship Jan 2020

Post by CR001 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:03 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.