ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS site message for Passport Re-Upload

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

kumar.ramu4
Newly Registered

UKVCAS site message for Passport Re-Upload

Post by kumar.ramu4 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:15 am

Hi
I have uploaded my wife passport( front and Back pages) on Proof of Identification section in UKVCAS site for ILR Set(M) application. But I got below email from UKVCAS site for Passport Reupload

Mandatory documents missing. The following mandatory supporting documents could not be found, please ensure that ahead of your appointment you scan and upload these documents to the correct category:

Please reupload applicant’s passport issued by India into the 'Proof of Application' category, please ensure the full biodata and observations pages are uploaded together in one image. All information on the document must be both clear and readable however the uploaded document is too small.

Could anybody suggest me what have to do for above message

Thanks
Ramu

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: UKVCAS site message for Passport Re-Upload

Post by CR001 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:23 am

It is clear what they want you do.

What you uploaded is too small or not correct.

Reload it again as they have explained to do
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

kumar.ramu4
Newly Registered

Re: UKVCAS site message for Passport Re-Upload

Post by kumar.ramu4 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:37 am

Thanks CR001 for your reply.
I have uploaded New Passport front and Back pages. are these pages sufficient?
My wife has old and new passports. Do i need to upload both passport with all pages?

Thanks
Ramu