ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS appointment

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Montana2323

UKVCAS appointment

Post by Montana2323 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:01 pm

Hello.

I am trying to book an appointment for SET(M) (don't mind the chargeable ones) but as soon as I try to reserve one an error pops up saying we are having issues please try again later.

Has any one else faced the same issue?

Also - since I've had an FLR M application before and using the same email ID - I was taken straight to my UKVCAS account made previously instead of asking for registration when I click like book appointment link on UKVI website. Is that how it should be ?

Any input would be highly appreciated.

Many thanks

Fazer_1985

Re: UKVCAS appointment

Post by Fazer_1985 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:37 pm

Hi there,

I am facing the same issue with ukvcas website. I am applying for naturlisation but facing the same issue.

When ever i try to book for appointment it say they have some issue with their website.Also same error appears when I try to upload any documents.

Have you been able to resolve this issue or still facing? any help in thsi regard would be appreciated.
Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day. Stay positive in Life, Allah knows what is best for you!!!

littlegtplr
Newly Registered

Re: UKVCAS appointment

Post by littlegtplr » Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:44 am

I had the same problem the day before yesterday using Chrome. I managed to make a booking with Safari instead. Not sure if that's the reason but just in case it helps. Good luck.