ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Brp delivery

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Huge_Euge
Newly Registered
Russia

Brp delivery

Post by Huge_Euge » Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:03 am

Hello,

I was wondering if the brp delivery times are delayed at the moment? I’ve been waiting for a decision on my application for 9 months, so am very anxious to receive brp ASAP.

Do they actually come within 10 days in most cases? Also is there a notification email that gets sent when the brp has been posted? With a tracking number and such? Is it sent by Royal Mail or courtier?

Infoabour my case: I’ve applied from within the uk, so supposed to receive it at my home address by courier or post.

Thank you!

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: Brp delivery

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:03 pm

Huge_Euge wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:03 am
Hello,

I was wondering if the brp delivery times are delayed at the moment? I’ve been waiting for a decision on my application for 9 months, so am very anxious to receive brp ASAP.

Do they actually come within 10 days in most cases? Also is there a notification email that gets sent when the brp has been posted? With a tracking number and such? Is it sent by Royal Mail or courtier?

Infoabour my case: I’ve applied from within the uk, so supposed to receive it at my home address by courier or post.

Thank you!
Use the search button for existing BRP thread, you may be able to glean answers.