ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) Proof of Cohabitation - Online Statements (Bank, Utilities, Council Tax, etc.)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

jtonas
Newly Registered
United States of America

FLR(M) Proof of Cohabitation - Online Statements (Bank, Utilities, Council Tax, etc.)

Post by jtonas » Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:18 am

Hi all.

I'm applying for my extension after my first 2.5 years on an unmarried partner visa. I'm currently in the UK.
Now that everything has moved to digital, is the Home Office accepting online statements?
My energy bill, internet bill, etc., is online and identical to what they would have physically sent in the mail; it has our names and address on it. Has anyone had success with submitting online versions of their documents?

Thanks in advance.

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Re: FLR(M) Proof of Cohabitation - Online Statements (Bank, Utilities, Council Tax, etc.)

Post by TODMATT » Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:18 pm

Many on this platform have successfully used online statements without any issues. You can use online utility bills and first page should suffice.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.