ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Valid UK Visa status for child at the time of parent applying for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tonybaker
- thin ice -
Mood:

Valid UK Visa status for child at the time of parent applying for ILR

Post by tonybaker » Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:17 pm

Hi

Context : Relevance of Child/spouse not living in UK at the time of my ILR application

Question:
1) If the child is born in UK and not currently living in UK last 4 yrs including my spouse .They both do not have any valid UK visa status last few years ..will the child not eligible for citizenship if not present in UK at the time of me applying ILR (say sometime this year)

2) Irrespective of child being in any where in world eligible for citizenship after father gets ILR ?

Thanks for your suggestion and responses.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Valid UK Visa status for child at the time of parent applying for ILR

Post by CR001 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:43 pm

This was already answered in your other topic when you asked the question.

indefinite-leave-to-remain/10-yrs-long- ... l#p2029065

Please do not keep starting new single topics with each an every question you have. Keep relevant questions in one single topic.##

Suggest read the forum rules too.

announcements/read-me-getting-started-t ... 24804.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.