ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visitor visa for Brother

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

jasb2012
Newly Registered
India

Visitor visa for Brother

Post by jasb2012 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:47 pm

Hello everyone !! I wish to send a sponsorship for my brother and his wife to visit UK on a visitor visa. But there are a few or may be lots of complications 😂 with which I need some guidance and advice from expert members please.
I would like to send them sponsorship mentioning that we ( my ex wife ) are expecting a child and we would like them to join us in the celebrations. Now complications are that me and my wife (ex) are divorced but are now trying to get together again (😅..😢) and in the process she became pregnant . Thing is we live here separately at different address she in a council house and I rent a house. Now is there a way we can invite my bro and his mrs to visit here? Can I simply write that we are expecting a child and would like them to join us in the celebrations not mentioning anything about our different addresses?