ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents confirmation for Naturalization application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

irfan khan

Documents confirmation for Naturalization application

Post by irfan khan » Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:53 pm

Hi Folks,

I am in the process of uploading my documents online for the British Naturalization application which I made couple of weeks ago: Can some one please confirm which documents to submit as per the following required in the document checklist:

1- Proof of living in the UK for the applicant for 5 years if applying in your own right or 3 years if applying
as the spouse of a British Citizen
- As per my understanding the passport pages with the exit/entry stamps will serve the purpose but can someone please confirm?

2- Applicant's proof of freedom from immigration time restrictions
- As per my understanding the BRP card for ILR will serve the purpose but can someone please confirm?

3- Two referee declarations for the Applicant:
- Do I have to scan the above documents with the photo glued and upload OR do I have to take the actual declaration documents to the Biometrics appointment and submit?

And can someone also confirm which documents I have take and submit during the BRP appointment?

Early reply will be highly appreciated.

Regards

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Documents confirmation for Naturalization application

Post by alterhase58 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:49 pm

irfan khan wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:53 pm
Hi Folks,

I am in the process of uploading my documents online for the British Naturalization application which I made couple of weeks ago: Can some one please confirm which documents to submit as per the following required in the document checklist:

1- Proof of living in the UK for the applicant for 5 years if applying in your own right or 3 years if applying
- As per my understanding the passport pages with the exit/entry stamps will serve the purpose but can someone please confirm?
Correct - bio pages and stamped pages.
- As per my understanding the BRP card for ILR will serve the purpose but can someone please confirm?
Correct - BRP is the proof.
- Do I have to scan the above documents with the photo glued and upload OR do I have to take the actual declaration documents to the Biometrics appointment and submit?
Upload referee declarations - you don't have to present them at the appointment.
And can someone also confirm which documents I have take and submit during the BRP appointment?
The email confirmation for the biometrics meeting should specify what to bring, but it will be passport/BRP to prove identity. Some applicants take their documents as well. Note that it's an appointment for the biometrics - the UKVCAS agents don't review your application (they are not UKVI caseworkers).

Regards
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

irfan khan

Post by irfan khan » Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:25 am

alterhase58 wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:49 pm
irfan khan wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:53 pm
Hi Folks,

Correct - bio pages and stamped pages.
Correct - BRP is the proof.
Upload referee declarations - you don't have to present them at the appointment.
The email confirmation for the biometrics meeting should specify what to bring, but it will be passport/BRP to prove identity. Some applicants take their documents as well. Note that it's an appointment for the biometrics - the UKVCAS agents don't review your application (they are not UKVI caseworkers).

Regards
Thanks for the prompt reply . Can you please clarify what you mean by Bio Pages?
Regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:32 am

irfan khan wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:25 am
Thanks for the prompt reply . Can you please clarify what you mean by Bio Pages?
Regards
The Bio page is the one with your photo, signature and personal details!!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

irfan khan

Post by irfan khan » Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:12 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:32 am
irfan khan wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:25 am
Regards
The Bio page is the one with your photo, signature and personal details!!!
Thanks CR001 for clarification :)

Regards