ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CAT B VISA

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

MohammedK
Newly Registered

CAT B VISA

Post by MohammedK » Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:06 pm

Hello

I have submitted application category A spouse visa as the UK applicant for my wife to come UK

I meat financial threshold no problem however at the time of application (sept21) I am employed with a buisness.
I have received a better employment offer which I accepted and will start in Oct 21

I leave current job and start new job the next day

All my documentation is based on current employer at the time of application

But at time of processing I would be in New job.
I have attached job contract, offer letter, my conf along with covering letter along with my application which will.inclide details of new employer for verification .

The current employer has been made aware that if HO contact to confirm employment dates and ask HO to call me.

Having researche this HO are concerned with employment at time of sumbission which confirms I am employed by current employer until early October. Having also read a case study from this year I think I should be ok

My question is by providing documentation for current and new employer will I suffer rejection? I work for a well established buisness and will be working for a well established buisness in Oct too

Thanks

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Re: CAT B VISA

Post by TODMATT » Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:06 pm

Why the rush? Are you applying for an extension or spouse visa from abroad? Why don’t you apply when you start the new job?
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

MohammedK
Newly Registered

Post by MohammedK » Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:08 pm

Hello

Thank you

I am applying for a spouse visa from the UK

All the literature I've read shows that the application is based on sumbission date which is my current employment ........ At decision point I would be with my new company but all documentation will be sent with scanning bundle inclusive of new employer contract, offer letter and contact details

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:10 pm

for my wife to come UK
Where is your wife? If she is applying from abroad,she has to apply abroad. You cannot apply for the visa within the UK if she is not already here on a qualifying visa.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

MohammedK
Newly Registered

Post by MohammedK » Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:28 pm

Hello
Sorry if I have confused you

I am a British citizen and the sponsor
Application has been submitted in the uk

My wife is from Pakistan

MohammedK
Newly Registered

Post by MohammedK » Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:28 pm

Hello
Sorry if I have confused you

I am a British citizen and the sponsor
Application has been submitted in the uk

My wife is from Pakistan

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:54 pm

There is no such thing as "sponsor application". Which form exactly have you completed?

She has to apply online and the application is one from abroad. There is no concept of you applying within the UK.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

MohammedK
Newly Registered

Post by MohammedK » Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:55 pm

No you are. Wrong
I can and have applied from the UK

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:57 pm

What form have you completed?

You haven't stated where your wife is, in the UK or in Pakistan!!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)

MohammedK
Newly Registered

Post by MohammedK » Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:58 pm

If you can help
Please help
If not thank you anyway
I have already advised spouse is in PK

The question is change of jobs from sumbission to decision day

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:04 pm

I think we are all trying to help understand your situation.

If your wife is in the UK, you can help them fill the application but the application is still considered to be outside of the UK since the applicant currently lives abroad so many sponsor do this without any issues but which form have you actually filled because alot people make mistakes with regards to the application form.

When you say you are applying for a spouse visa within UK then it's like saying the applicant is in the UK which is not the case as the applicant is abroad so this is what CR001 is trying to clarify in order to help.

If it was my application, I won't rush it as i would ensure the future employer started before applying since there's no need to rush.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Korekt » Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:47 am

MohammedK wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:58 pm
If you can help
Please help
If not thank you anyway
I have already advised spouse is in PK

The question is change of jobs from sumbission to decision day
I believe before this you said your wife is from Pakistan. I'm sure you can understand that on reading that, there is the possibility one can still wonder if they are in Pakistan.

If your wife is in Pakistan, then the application will be deemed as being from there regardless of where in the world the online form was completed and submitted.

Another thing that can help determine this is where the biometrics will be submitted.
"Facts are sacred. Opinions are free."