ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employment 6months

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

HappyChap2021
Argentina

Employment 6months

Post by HappyChap2021 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:22 pm

Hello friends
If i hire 4 staff for 6months (full time) just before extension due, will this satisfy the requirements ? Reason for delay was a number of personal issues.
So i my ext due in jan first 2022 and i hire 4 full time starting july (24 working months) is this ok?

marcnath

Re: Employment 6months

Post by marcnath » Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:59 am

HappyChap2021 wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:22 pm
Hello friends
If i hire 4 staff for 6months (full time) just before extension due, will this satisfy the requirements ? Reason for delay was a number of personal issues.
So i my ext due in jan first 2022 and i hire 4 full time starting july (24 working months) is this ok?
Difficult to predict what the rules be when you apply, but it should be ok.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.