ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependant Visa .please help me with answers

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

mind202
Mood:
Pakistan

Dependant Visa .please help me with answers

Post by mind202 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:57 am

Hi,
please assist me as i have applied for Visa of my wife2 months ago .i have received an email from Home office asking 2 questions

1-You have provided a divorce document for your sponsor. However, I note that the first paragraph states that part of the reason for the divorce was your sponsor was previously married to someone other than the plaintiff. The document provided does not address this issue or show that your sponsor is free to enter into marriage

2-You state that you entered into an arranged marriage, however, you have provided no evidence that the relationship has subsisted, since the ceremony, or your sponsor’s return to the UK.

i was married before and my Previous wife accused me already married person but i was not, and it was in Courts statements. it was an allegation so how do i prove home office of not married before my last marriage.
how to prove my relationship is still subsisting. please help me with answers.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: Dependant Visa .please help me with answers

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:18 pm

mind202 wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:57 am
Hi,
please assist me as i have applied for Visa of my wife2 months ago .i have received an email from Home office asking 2 questions

1-You have provided a divorce document for your sponsor. However, I note that the first paragraph states that part of the reason for the divorce was your sponsor was previously married to someone other than the plaintiff. The document provided does not address this issue or show that your sponsor is free to enter into marriage

2-You state that you entered into an arranged marriage, however, you have provided no evidence that the relationship has subsisted, since the ceremony, or your sponsor’s return to the UK.

i was married before and my Previous wife accused me already married person but i was not, and it was in Courts statements. it was an allegation so how do i prove home office of not married before my last marriage. Throw light on the situation that it was an allegation and never happened ( not assuring you that it will be accepted as quite a weighty one, hoping others proffer stronger guidance)

how to prove my relationship is still subsisting. Evidence
of ongoing communication between you and sponsor since her return to UK, gift exchange, receipt of money sent to each other, communication showing plans you have got together etc
please help me with answers.

mind202
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Dependant Visa .please help me with answers

Post by mind202 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:04 am

Is it possible to withdraw my application at this?