ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Form SET(O) or SET(M) - T2 Dependent

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

metallicaf
Newly Registered

IELTS A1 Test Still Valid?

Post by metallicaf » Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:05 am

Hi, my wife is apply for her ILR, she did her IELTS A1(speaking and listening) 5 years ago, can that still be used for her ILR application or has it expired? She used that before to gain her intial entry/visa into the UK so i am confused? Also, on the page of approved test - https://www.gov.uk/guidance/prove-your- ... -test-selt the test is still listed but not sure about the validity as she took the test 5 years ago.

Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks :)

zimba
Mood:

Re: IELTS A1 Test Still Valid?

Post by zimba » Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:14 am

A1 is not enough for ILR. The min requirement for ILR is B1. She needs to sit a new test and get a pass at B1 level or above
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

metallicaf
Newly Registered

ILR Form SET(O) or SET(M) - T2 Dependent

Post by metallicaf » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:41 am

Hello, i need advice on which ILR form to complete for my wife who is currently a Tier 2 Dependent.
I am now a British citizen(from Tier2 route) but my wife still has Tier 2 depedent status.

Does she need to complete SET (O) or SET (M) form?

Thanks in advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR Form SET(O) or SET(M) - T2 Dependent

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:24 pm

metallicaf wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:41 am
Hello, i need advice on which ILR form to complete for my wife who is currently a Tier 2 Dependent.
I am now a British citizen(from Tier2 route) but my wife still has Tier 2 depedent status.

Does she need to complete SET (O) or SET (M) form?

Thanks in advance
She can only apply on form SET O as a tier 2 dependent
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.