ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Penalty point on driving license - Grounds for refusal of application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Minnzzy
India

Penalty point on driving license - Grounds for refusal of application

Post by Minnzzy » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:24 am

Hi

I have had ILR for over an year and was preparing the application for citizenship but just this month I received 3 points on my license for speeding and £100 fine.

The points stay for 4 years on my driving license. I have read online that we need to declare all the PCN and penalty fines and points and if any are granted within the 12 months of the application they form the grounds for refusal.

If you think this is not the case then under which category do I need to choose this driving penalty .

Would really appreciate your kind guidance in this regard.

Thanks & Regards,
Minnzzy

Minnzzy
India

Re: Penalty point on driving license - Grounds for refusal of application

Post by Minnzzy » Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:58 pm

Also forgot to mention I have received the conditional offer of FPN from the Surrey Police and not from the court. I have 28 days to reply pay the fine and send my licence otherwise it will go to court which I will not do in any case .

Appreciate your the kind guidance of the mentors please.

Thanks & Regards,
Minnzzy

allain

Re: Penalty point on driving license - Grounds for refusal of application

Post by allain » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:03 pm

Minnzzy wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:58 pm
Also forgot to mention I have received the conditional offer of FPN from the Surrey Police and not from the court. I have 28 days to reply pay the fine and send my licence otherwise it will go to court which I will not do in any case .

Appreciate your the kind guidance of the mentors please.

Thanks & Regards,
Minnzzy
If it's not from court then disregard it.