ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa Application SWP - VAF xxxxxxx

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Abubakarskhan
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Visa Application SWP - VAF xxxxxxx

Post by Abubakarskhan » Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:48 am

I submited my application on 12-may-2021 and biometric done on 17-may-2021. And recieved the below email on 20-may-2021 and submitted my passport to VFS islamabad on 21-may-2021, but till now dont have any update amd its been more than 17working days and although its non-settlement.
Email
Dear xxxxxx,

Regarding Visa Application: GWFxxxxxxxxx

thank you for your application for entry clearance for which you used the submission without passport service. your application has now been assessed, please submit your passport to the visa application centre where you submitted your application.

Please would you submit your passport to the Visa Application Centre within 21 calendar days of the receipt of this email. Failure to do so may result in your application being lapsed. Please also submit a copy of this e-mail so that the Visa Application Centre will accept your passport.

Kind regards,

UK Decision Making Centre

Can any one guide me on this??? As i am worried about my passport that why it takes so long?

London507986
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Visa Application SWP - VAF xxxxxxx

Post by London507986 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:45 pm

Hello,

I have received same email, any update about your outcome?