ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(FP) SUPER PRIORITY EXTENSION NO RESPONSE

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

deeayetigbo
Newly Registered

FLR(FP) SUPER PRIORITY EXTENSION NO RESPONSE

Post by deeayetigbo » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:04 am

Hey everyone. So sick and tired of waiting for UKVI so any help would be appreciated.

Application Submitted: 07/08/21
Biometrics Enrolled: Sunday 08/08/21 (Went from London To Leeds As that was the only city that had few days appointment)
Visa/BRP Expired: 20/08/21
Decision Email: N/A

I have received no communication whatsoever from UKVI since I submitted my application. Not a request for more documents or anything else. I have called UKVI and they escalated.

Escalation Date: 13/08/21 (For 15days ended 28/08/21)

I have had no correspondence till now. Anytime I also try to contact UKVI, after I select the option for ongoing application, it disconnects with an automated msg. Every single time.

Who can pls help me with what to do? The contract I’m currently on has been cut short and I have to get new work which i can’t without this. I’m sooooooo stressed and disheartened. After paying so much.

Urgent help needed pls. Btw, my application is very straightforward. Family route. 2 British kids. Income and businesses established. Help.

zimba
Mood:

Re: FLR(FP) SUPER PRIORITY EXTENSION NO RESPONSE

Post by zimba » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:50 am

You do not get to determine whether your own application is straightforward or not. That is up to UKVI. FLR(FP) cases are often complex and so expecting a fast response or applying under priority is not a good idea. It may take several months
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:09 pm

deeayetigbo wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:04 am
Hey everyone. So sick and tired of waiting for UKVI so any help would be appreciated.

Application Submitted: 07/08/21
Biometrics Enrolled: Sunday 08/08/21 (Went from London To Leeds As that was the only city that had few days appointment)
Visa/BRP Expired: 20/08/21
Decision Email: N/A

I have received no communication whatsoever from UKVI since I submitted my application. Not a request for more documents or anything else. I have called UKVI and they escalated.

Escalation Date: 13/08/21 (For 15days ended 28/08/21)

I have had no correspondence till now. Anytime I also try to contact UKVI, after I select the option for ongoing application, it disconnects with an automated msg. Every single time.

Who can pls help me with what to do? The contract I’m currently on has been cut short and I have to get new work which i can’t without this. I’m sooooooo stressed and disheartened. After paying so much.

Urgent help needed pls. Btw, my application is very straightforward. Family route. 2 British kids. Income and businesses established. Help.
Exercise some patience and hopefully feedback soonest.

Super priority application on the route you applied on not advised.

deeayetigbo
Newly Registered

Post by deeayetigbo » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:05 am

But I have applied via super priority service twice before now.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:20 pm

deeayetigbo wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:05 am
But I have applied via super priority service twice before now.
The criteria for not straightforward application is not set on this forum, HO has communicated this to you so on here can only provide idea of what is known based on previous experience, I am afraid you wl have to wait to hear from HO, hoping this Is soonest.