ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR-M visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Marty293
Newly Registered

FLR-M visa

Post by Marty293 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:25 am

Hi all, I have a generic question re the FLR-M visa. I have just completed my 1st extension online, paid the IHS and the application.

Once I reached the end it said I had a couple of things to complete, 2 were one page declarations and the other directed me to a 3rd party to submit my documents (UKVCAS)

I have 2 questions as it was not clear.

1. Do I just take all my documents to this appointment, there was nowhere for me to upload or do I need to send them somewhere

2. Do they do my biometrics, the site was unclear and doesn’t mention biometrics on it, but the part on the online visa application mentioned it and when you click the link it takes you into the UKVCAS site but this just mentions documents and an appointment

Some additional info, I am originally from India and married my husband in 2018, he is a UK citizen from birth.

Any help would be appreciated.

Sonia