ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Possibility of skilled worker refusal

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

uk_lifett
Newly Registered
China

Possibility of skilled worker refusal

Post by uk_lifett » Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:57 am

Hi guys,

I got refused of a uk visit visa on January but now I applied for a skilled worker visa. I have all the documents checked by immigration team from my company. Although I know the refusal rate for skilled worker visa is very low, is there any possibility that my visa may be refused?

THO
- thin ice -
Vietnam

Re: Possibility of skilled worker refusal

Post by THO » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:02 am

Yes, of course there is. You don't give any clues as to what your skilled visa application is based on or why you did not get your visit visa, so no one can give you any sensible answer.

uk_lifett
Newly Registered
China

Post by uk_lifett » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:14 am

THO wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:02 am
Yes, of course there is. You don't give any clues as to what your skilled visa application is based on or why you did not get your visit visa, so no one can give you any sensible answer.
Thanks for your reply. As I am on a shortage occupation of skilled worker visa route and also on a permanent contract, and I got a refusal of visit visa because of I didn't upload all my bank statements to show my whole saving. But this time my employer have confirm they will certify maintenance for me.

minhduc
Newly Registered
Vietnam

Post by minhduc » Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:27 pm

Have you got the approval decision from Home Office?