ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Super priority FLR (M)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Justlorde
India

Super priority FLR (M)

Post by Justlorde » Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:02 pm

Hi,

My spouse’s visa expires on 17 October 2021.

We filled FLR(M) form, and the form is not presenting her with option to apply on super priority. Only option shown is Standard.

How do we get the option to apple for super priority? Our intention was to get BRP appointment in September, 28 days prior to her visa expiry for next working day decision, so we could travel in November to visit family.

Justlorde
India

Re: Super priority FLR (M)

Post by Justlorde » Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:14 pm

2. My wife had given her IELTS exam in India (in Centre still recognised/approved) in September 2018 and scored B2 as her level. We used that test to apply for her spouse visa. Now that it’s due for renewal, will she need to redo IELTS or other exam, or can use same IELTS certificate from before? Even though more than 2 years have elapsed?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:50 am

Justlorde wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:14 pm
2. My wife had given her IELTS exam in India (in Centre still recognised/approved) in September 2018 and scored B2 as her level. We used that test to apply for her spouse visa. Now that it’s due for renewal, will she need to redo IELTS or other exam, or can use same IELTS certificate from before? Even though more than 2 years have elapsed?

Use the same certificate as with your statement it meets the certificate reuse criteria.

Justlorde
India

Post by Justlorde » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:09 pm

does my wife(applicant) need 2 passport photos and me(spouse) 1 passport photo?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:57 pm

Justlorde wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:09 pm
does my wife(applicant) need 2 passport photos and me(spouse) 1 passport photo?
No.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.