ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR application with skilled worker visa

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Goran83
Newly Registered

ILR application with skilled worker visa

Post by Goran83 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:23 pm

We were on tier 2 and now on skilled worker visa since 2016. We now applying for ILR, I got few question if you kindly could reply;

1) My partner, who is the main applicant, works less than full time (80%). She is a healthcare with 2211 code and is short occupational list. Is there any minimum weekly hour work requirement for ILR or only minimum annual wage?

2) I am on dependent visa, I know that time spend outside UK 180 days/12 months requirement for dependent visa is started from 11/1/2018.
Do I need to put down the time spend outside UK before 11/1/2018 in the application form?

Many thanks for your reply

zimba
Mood:

Re: ILR application with skilled worker visa

Post by zimba » Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:03 am

1. The skilled worker route does not have a minimum number of weekly hours requirement
2. Actually the absence limit only applies to visa periods that were issued after 11 Jan 2018, NOT simply any absence you had since that date. So enter only periods of absence after a new visa was granted
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Goran83
Newly Registered

Post by Goran83 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:59 am

Many thanks Zimba for the explanation,

I would appreciate if you could explain one more question;

Q/ my wife code is 2211, she is on short occupational list, her annual wage is about 46900£, she works less than full time (80%), 37.5 hours/week. We are confused about the salary requirement and it’s relation to ongoing rate.

I would appreciate if you could explain what is the salary requirement for her? And with that annual salary mentioned above would it be any problem even if she works 80% (37.5 hr/wk)? because in the application form asking for hours of work per week.

Many thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:47 am

See how to pro-rate the going rate here: indefinite-leave-to-remain/ilr-minimum- ... l#p2027869
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice