ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Share code help

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bwunmi

Share code help

Post by bwunmi » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:09 am

Hi everyone. I need help generating a share code please.
I have tried several times but keep getting this message 'The details entered don't match our record'. I applied through paper application,with my passport as a family member. I received pre settled status in February. I can't prove my status but could prove my right to work. I really need to generate a share code. Please help.

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Share code help

Post by alterhase58 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:48 pm

You need to contact the EUSS resolution centre - phoning seems to be a problem but this weblink will allow you to send a message to them:
https://eu-settled-status-enquiries.ser ... v.uk/start
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

bwunmi

Post by bwunmi » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:21 pm

alterhase58 wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:48 pm
You need to contact the EUSS resolution centre - phoning seems to be a problem but this weblink will allow you to send a message to them:
https://eu-settled-status-enquiries.ser ... v.uk/start
Thank you very much

357mag
Member of Standing
Bulgaria

Post by 357mag » Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:15 pm

the same problem for my partner.
She got her card as family member of EEA citizen but only valid to 30 June. Prove immigration status and right to work both worked and we got the share code ok.
But she changed to pre-settled card, got it through the post monday but now check right to work gets code but immigration status does not work.
We tried to update account but cant get in to do it.
Tried the link shown by alterhase above but none of the choices seem appropriate so it looks like an hour or two listening to that horrible music again and waiting for a human to reply.
Been trying to get her first driving licence but DVLA want a share code to prove residency.
I am not a forum GURU, I am often wrong
Dont take any notice of anything I post, I'm getting old and havn't the foggiest what I'm talking about.

bwunmi

Post by bwunmi » Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:20 pm

It took me 3 days to reach them last week. I was told it's a technical issue and it would be resolved. Just got an email today from them to check my status. I just checked and I can view my status now. The line is always busy in the morning.Try to call them in the afternoon from 3pm. I also needed the share code for my first driver's license.

357mag
Member of Standing
Bulgaria

Post by 357mag » Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:50 am

Thanks bwumni.
I'm sure it will get sorted eventually.
Just seems everything is disjointed. Like getting the newer card. She got the FM card just last December valid till June but to upgrade we had to reapply and jump through hoops again with biometrics (at rip off cost when under EEA regs its all supposed to be free) then its us who have to update their record. Which we can't do because the system does not recognize log in details.
Why they don't just reissue everyone the new card and update their own records is a poor design.
Pre-settlement in itself is asking for problems and going to waste more funding in the future. they should have just issued all with full settlement and be done with it.
Rant over.
I am not a forum GURU, I am often wrong
Dont take any notice of anything I post, I'm getting old and havn't the foggiest what I'm talking about.

Lapotra
Newly Registered
Spain

Post by Lapotra » Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:43 pm

Hi everyone! , I have some issues trying to get the share code from the home office page . When I try to log in the page show me a message: we cannot find your currently status it means that maybe you didn’t received the Settlement scheme letter , but I did receive. The option they give us is phone them
But it’s highly impossible. Please anyone knows how can I do ? I really need it to work .

Many thanks :|

Bazinga_

Post by Bazinga_ » Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:38 am

Lapotra wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:43 pm
Hi everyone! , I have some issues trying to get the share code from the home office page . When I try to log in the page show me a message: we cannot find your currently status it means that maybe you didn’t received the Settlement scheme letter , but I did receive. The option they give us is phone them
But it’s highly impossible. Please anyone knows how can I do ? I really need it to work .

Many thanks :|
This is a technical issue that can only be resolved by the EUSS team like how members in this thread have. You will have to keep trying to get through to speak to someone. It will then be resolved. Best of luck.