ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refusal of visiting visa for Minor Dependent

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

AnwarAI
Newly Registered
India

Refusal of visiting visa for Minor Dependent

Post by AnwarAI » Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:27 pm

Hello everyone,
I have applied for Open work permit as a dependent to my wife who is the primary applicant. She had applied for Closed Work Permit through positive LMIA and my daughter for Visiting Visa to Canada on 15th Feb, 2021. I got a refusal letter from IRCC for my daughter's application on July 8, 2021 and have asked to reapply for study visa since she is school going age. Me and my wife's decision is still pending. Please guide on what should I do next? Should I wait for our application or go ahead for my daughter's application since processing times are much longer. If we apply for study visa, is it essential to submit school admission letter from Canada. Also, if I get my visa approved, still is it required to submit this document as we haven't taken admissions. My daughter is 12 years old. Please advise.