ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Strange case never heard or read before

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Avimann
Newly Registered
India

Strange case never heard or read before

Post by Avimann » Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:04 am

Really unusual case for me
I applied UK tier 2 visa on 8th July 2021 under the 5 day priority service.
Biometrics given on 19th July 2021
Location Bangkok Thailand

After waiting for 3 weeks as I did not got any acknowledgement saying that I have a complex case and decision will take long I emailed UKVI asking for the delay in decision on 10 Aug 2021
Apparently UKVI emailed me back on 11 Aug saying that the decsion on application was given on 22nd july itself by the case worker.
The email mentioned that they cannot give me the outcome of the decision amd said me to wait as it can be administrative delay.

Further I emailed them back saying what is the reason that decision is made in 3 days but not been updated for another 3 weeks on which they haven't replied me back yet.

Upon checking with the VFS today on 16th August 2021 they say they have no update on the system and it says application in process with them.

I am concerned its been more than 3 weeks decision is been made on my application but its not been updated to any of the parties.
Can any admin or mentor can suggest me what I can do

Avimann
Newly Registered
India

My Strange tier 2 case delay

Post by Avimann » Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:49 pm

Avimann wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:04 am
Really unusual case for me
I applied UK tier 2 visa on 8th July 2021 under the 5 day priority service.
Biometrics given on 19th July 2021
Location Bangkok Thailand

After waiting for 3 weeks as I did not got any acknowledgement saying that I have a complex case and decision will take long I emailed UKVI asking for the delay in decision on 10 Aug 2021
Apparently UKVI emailed me back on 11 Aug saying that the decsion on application was given on 22nd july itself by the case worker.
The email mentioned that they cannot give me the outcome of the decision amd said me to wait as it can be administrative delay.

Further I emailed them back saying what is the reason that decision is made in 3 days but not been updated for another 3 weeks on which they haven't replied me back yet.

Upon checking with the VFS today on 16th August 2021 they say they have no update on the system and it says application in process with them.

I am concerned its been more than 3 weeks decision is been made on my application but its not been updated to any of the parties.
Can any admin or mentor can suggest me what I can do

minhduc
Newly Registered
Vietnam

Re: Strange case never heard or read before

Post by minhduc » Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:36 pm

Have you got any response from them?