ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR under 10 years category SET (LR)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sirishiv
Newly Registered

ILR under 10 years category SET (LR)

Post by sirishiv » Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:47 pm

Hi,

I am planning to apply my ILR under 10 years category this month. I have few queries. Could you please check and reply?

1. My ILR was refused in 2016 as I was not eligible to apply. When filling the application form, I have mentioned that my ILR was refused under below section and provided the details . Is this correct?

For either the UK or any other country, have you ever been:

Refused a visa
Refused entry at the border
Refused permission to stay or remain
Refused asylum
Deported
Removed
Required to leave
Excluded or banned from entry
[/glow][/i]

2. There was a question about "Do you have any Home Office reference numbers?"

I have answered YES and provided Home office reference number which they updated in my passport at the time of ILR refusal in 2016. Is this correct?

3. When I am selecting options to pay, I am not getting Premium or Super Premium service option for 10 years category. When I spoke to UK VISA team they said that , few slots will be release everyday night, but I could not see any option as always STANDARD service option (6 months ) is showing. Can you please let me know what time it opens premium or super premium service for 10 years category?

Many Thanks in advance.

zimba
Mood:

Re: ILR under 10 years category SET (LR)

Post by zimba » Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:04 pm

1.2. Yes it is correct
3. No one can tell when or how a priority slot becomes available. Whatever offered online is what's available
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

sirishiv
Newly Registered

Re: ILR under 10 years category SET (LR)

Post by sirishiv » Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:10 am

Zimba wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:04 pm
1.2. Yes it is correct
3. No one can tell when or how a priority slot becomes available. Whatever offered online is what's available
Thank you for your prompt response