ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employee status for payroll

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

divchopra

Employee status for payroll

Post by divchopra » Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:23 am

Hello,

Can I have an employee (for tier 1 extension payroll) from EU (Italy) who is on pre-settled status here in the UK for last 3-4 years?

divchopra

Re: Employee status for payroll

Post by divchopra » Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:19 pm

Hey. Can any senior member guide about this please.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:30 pm

Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

divchopra

Post by divchopra » Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:58 am

Sorry Zimba. Should’ve done that right🤭 Why does the tier 1 entrepreneur guideline mention that each employee should have settled status in the UK and in the points it doesn’t say anything about a pre settled status in the sub points? Is a registration certificate equivalent to pre settled? Sorry I am a little confused.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:05 pm

divchopra wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:58 am
Sorry Zimba. Should’ve done that right🤭 Why does the tier 1 entrepreneur guideline mention that each employee should have settled status in the UK and in the points it doesn’t say anything about a pre settled status in the sub points? Is a registration certificate equivalent to pre settled? Sorry I am a little confused.
Did you read my explanation properly ? Because what constitutes 'settled worker' under the Tier 1E immigration rules is very specifically defined and it is not necessarily the same as what is commonly and generally known as 'settled status' which is ILR. Anyone with leave to remain granted under Appendix EU is considered a 'settled worker' under Tier 1E rules of job creation. Read the info in the link I posted carefully once more :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

divchopra

Post by divchopra » Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:07 pm

Sure got it. Makes sense! Thank you. I’ll employee the person with pre settled visa then. Thank you fir helping as always.