ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Break traffic light on a bike - criminal / penalty?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

gc362952246
China

Break traffic light on a bike - criminal / penalty?

Post by gc362952246 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:27 pm

Hello,
many thanks for your help in advance.
I received a penalty of breaking traffic light while riding my bike more than a year ago. It was 50 pound of fine and I filled in my address.
I didn't claim it on my application in the section below. i wonder if this is okay? or should i withdraw my application and reapply?

At any time have you ever had any of the following, in the UK or in another country?
A criminal conviction
A penalty for a driving offence, for example disqualification for speeding or no motor insurance
An arrest or charge for which you are currently on, or awaiting trial
A caution, warning, reprimand or other penalty A civil court judgment against you, for example for non payment of debt, bankruptcy proceedings or anti-social behaviour
A civil penalty issued under UK immigration law
thank you

Hasan1983
Sudan

Re: Break traffic light on a bike - criminal / penalty?

Post by Hasan1983 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:47 pm

Try to write down a cover letter mentioning this penalty as it appears to me as a FPN, if that was the case you should have mentioned in first place, however a cover letter could still pay off and make your application not treat as a deception. Good luck.

gc362952246
China

Re: Break traffic light on a bike - criminal / penalty?

Post by gc362952246 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:11 pm

Thank you yes it is a FPN.