ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 [General] Extension for ILR

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

LNY
Newly Registered
Malaysia

Tier 2 [General] Extension for ILR

Post by LNY » Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:51 pm

Hi All,

I have a tricky situation requesting an advise from you accordingly.
below are some key dates to consider.

Initially started working since 01st April 2019 [T2 ICT Dependent].

The same Employer sponsored and details:
CoS Start date - 01st Aug 2020
Tier 2 [General] Application Submitted online - 27th Aug 2020 [for 5yrs and Paid IHS accordingly]
BRP - Issue Date - 07th Nov 2020 [printed & email - delayed due to Covid]
CoS End Date - 01st Aug 2025

Now based on this, here are my queries:

Q1.) Can i apply for ILR at the end of my T2G Visa which is - 01st Aug 2025.[because my T2 application with home office was on 27/08/2020]

Q2.) If not, do i need to go for an Extension for 1yr [to cover any short fall duration for ILR]
[Your suggestion would help for my future plans in advance]

Q3.) Currently dependets have their Visa until 01st Oct 2024 based on main T2G visa [Covering 3yrs in full].
--[if Q1 -- is 'NO'] --> can the main applicant go for early extension at the same time of Dependents Visa expiry date 01st Oct 2024 - for revised CoS/Visa to acquire full 5years during this extension. Assuming that would save avoiding multiple extensions for dependent holders.

Thank you.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 2 [General] Extension for ILR

Post by CR001 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:13 am

member/JCY/

announcements/multiple-member-id-s-t11811.html
Administrator wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:46 pm

This is forbidden activity.

You may have one member ID here and only one. We make exceptions only under specific cases, and only when we can monitor all such activity.

Members activating and/or posting from multiple ID's (without specific, written previous arrangements) will be banned from the forum.

The Admin
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.