ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Urgent Help Please

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Jenko26578
Newly Registered
United Arab Emirates

Need Urgent Help Please

Post by Jenko26578 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:06 pm

I have a UK student visa and now I am applying for child dependant visa for my son to travel with me, who is only 3 years old.

when I reach the declaration step I am selecting the below option

C) I am the parent or legal guardian of the applicant who is aged under 18 and completing and submitting the form on their behalf

The last point is "The Consent", which I don't know what to select. It asks "Are you relying on evidence from someone else to prove your financial circumstances?"

Now me as father and my wife as mother have joint bank account we will show as proof of funds for our son.

Which option should i select "YES or "NO"?

If i select YES then it gives me 3 part consent to sign which i dont know who will have to sign.

If I select NO then there is no consent form to fill but my concern is that my son name is not on the joint bank account. Will that be an issue?

Appreciate if someone can help me out.

Thanks

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Need Urgent Help Please

Post by sah10406 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:23 pm

Jenko26578 wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:06 pm
Which option should i select "YES or "NO"?
Yes.
Jenko26578 wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:06 pm
If i select YES then it gives me 3 part consent to sign which i dont know who will have to sign.
Maybe the international student adviser atthe university can look at it with you, and advise.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.