ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa extension

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Alam-
Mood:

Spouse visa extension

Post by Alam- » Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:09 am

Hi guys,
My spouse visa expiry is 24-10-21, 5 years route, going for extension. I changed my job a month ago and moving flat on 10-10-21. My question is do I need latest bank statement and payslips with new address? Also mine and my wife’s driving license address. I am afraid I might not get all those documents in time with new address as I’ll have to wait for change of address and then request documents.
Thank you in advance and enjoy your weekend.

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Re: Spouse visa extension

Post by TODMATT » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:21 am

Alam- wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:09 am
Hi guys,
My spouse visa expiry is 24-10-21, 5 years route, going for extension. I changed my job a month ago and moving flat on 10-10-21. My question is do I need latest bank statement and payslips with new address? Also mine and my wife’s driving license address. I am afraid I might not get all those documents in time with new address as I’ll have to wait for change of address and then request documents.
Thank you in advance and enjoy your weekend.
If you are unable to get all this information on time, it's best if you write a cover letter explaining your situation. Just ensure you submit new accommodation documents such as tenancy agreement to meet the accommodation requirements.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.