ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit Visa UK Embassy Email - Your UK visa application has been issued

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Kam321
Newly Registered

Re: Visit Visa UK Embassy Email - Your UK visa application has been issued

Post by Kam321 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:19 pm

@silentkameena

Visit visa applications of my parents were refused on 12th August 2020. I sent PAP on 10th November 2020 and got the same response as yours on 22nd November 2020. Have not heard anything back from the Home Office since then. Is there any update on your case?

Kam321
Newly Registered

Post by Kam321 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:57 pm

silentkameena wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:03 am
usmanqadeer wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:23 am
Dear

Can you further inform what happened after PAP response received?

1) Did home office contacted you after their refusal withdrawal?
2)what are the steps when Home Office contacts applicant after above step no 1.?

silentkameena wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:23 am
Hi
I applied for uk visit visa & it was refusued.

Refusal Date: 5-October-2020

Pre Action Protocol Letter Sent on: 10-Oct-2020

PAP Confirmation Email: 10-Oct-2020

Response for PAP: 22-Oct-2020

I'm going to type down what's written in response letter 8) from British Embassy Abu Dhabi.
Kindly let me know, what you guys 8) think about it :o

Dear Sirs,

Re: Application for entry clearance: Mr. (Applicant Name)

I am writing in response to your Pre-Action Protocol letter of the 10th October 2020,
received by us on 13th October 2020, regarding your applications for visit visas to the
United Kingdom.

I have reviewed the refusal notice, supporting documents and the letter before claim submitted
by you. The decision to refuse your application has been withdrawn on this occasion, in favour of a reconsideration. The office will be in contact with you in due course.

In your Pre Action Protocol letter you state that if this case is not reviewed, you will be commencing proceedings to Judicial Review. I hope this further review of this case and the response given negates the need for you to pursue the matter to Judicial Review.

Yours faithfully,

Name
Entry Clearance Manager

UKVI05

I'm waiting for their further response.
Thanks for asking, Brother I'm still waiting but no response , I'm in touch with some other guys , they are waiting since October and November. Are you waiting for your PAP as well??? kindly reply back , Thanks
@silentkameena

Visit visa applications of my parents were refused on 12th August 2020. I sent PAP on 10th November 2020 and got the same response as yours on 22nd November 2020. Have not heard anything back from the Home Office since then. Is there any update on your case?

silentkameena
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by silentkameena » Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:36 am

@Kam321,
I don't know what's happening , i recently saw many people got passport re-submission emails , most of them were the who recently had submitted PAP,
Besides that i know people who has been waiting for months. Don't know what's wrong with them.

Zaroob
Pakistan

Post by Zaroob » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:23 pm

From 4am on Friday, April 9, international visitors who have departed from or transited through the Philippines, Pakistan, Kenya and Bangladesh in the previous 10 days will be refused entry into England.

The DfT said only British and Irish citizens, or those with residence rights in the UK (including long-term visa holders), will be allowed to enter and they must stay in a Government-approved quarantine facility for 10 days.

Kam321
Newly Registered

Post by Kam321 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:06 pm

@silentkameena
Any news in your case? I am still waiting.

World will end
inactive
Pakistan

Post by World will end » Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:41 pm

I have received issued email on 31 March 2021. But no collection email or text of passport collection since then. From Lahore Pakistan. How is this possible guys. I have applied for 2 year visitor visa after being granted a 6 month visitor visa. Any update guys on passport collection.

World will end
inactive
Pakistan

Post by World will end » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:19 pm

We received the collection email and also the 2 year multiple entry visitor visa.

Kaif Alo
Pakistan

Post by Kaif Alo » Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:19 am

hello everyone, since from last 1 month UK embassy is not taking passports specially for visit visas while submitting the application.

my question (Is there any one here from Pakistan who applied visit visa for any category and has been refused or granted or received any other email after submission in last 1 one ?)

Khuram1987
Pakistan

Post by Khuram1987 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:46 am

I applied for a visit for my MIL from pakistan on 07th June.

I recieved a call on Thursday 18th from Abu Dhabi to say its being assessed and to look out for an email. She said no visa is being issued until the name of the red list is removed.

The same day after the I received two emails.. One to say it needs more consideration. Then the second email to say it has been assessed but cannot be concluded due to red list. Once ban is removed they will Conclude the application.

The person from Abu Dhabi explained to me if you recieve an email saying that application is on hold it means its successful as they cannot stamp a visa due to PK being on red list and will issue once removed.

15 days is on 28th June - so honestly confused if this second email is what she is talking about or not.

I spoke to the helpline and they said it's still under consideration and a decision has not been made.

Thanks.

usmanqadeer
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by usmanqadeer » Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:11 am

any update on removal of Pakistan from red list of UK Govt?

manik1601
Newly Registered
India

Post by manik1601 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:21 am

I got "Your Visa application has been issued" at around 10am today
I have my flight on 9th sept 11pm..
Is it possible the Passport will be dispatched by tomorrow ..i will collect it from Bluedart directly as soon as it gets handed to them

AJ Khan
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by AJ Khan » Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:13 am

Hi all
I've been following this thread, very useful!
My question is that if husband, wife and two kids apply for a study visa for main applicant's PhD. Three of them got the 'visa issued' email including the main applicant but 4th member hasn't received the email yet.
Is it normal because three were associated with one email and 4th application was under different email address.
Please also guide, how many days Lahore VFS is taking to return passports?

winnerlov
Newly Registered
Mood:
Congo Democratic Republic

Post by winnerlov » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:17 pm

Hi, I received this email a few days ago. I went to collect my passport and it is empty. Could it be a mistake?
If it was a refusal i was going to get a letter didn't I?
I know for a fact that for every application, whether it is a refusal or approval we still get a letter.
In my case the passport came on its own. No decision letter even though i received this positive email from Abu dhabi. PLease advise

Dear Customer,

Your UK visa application has been issued.

PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THE VISA APPLICATION CENTRE BEFORE THEY CONTACT YOU.

You will be contacted by the Visa Application Centre when your documents are ready for collection, or have been dispatched via courier where this is relevant.

You are reminded that you should avoid making travel plans until you have collected your passport, as the outcome of your visa application is not final until you receive your passport.

Please ensure you check the details on your visa when collecting your passport. If you need to contact us you can do so via our International Enquiry Service at www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

Kind regards,

UK Visas and Immigration
British Embassy Abu Dhabi
www.gov.uk/ukvi

shahdab
Mood:
United Arab Emirates

Post by shahdab » Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:10 pm

Anyone applied from UAE got visa email?? I applied on 9 September 2021 from Dubai. Till now no update. Any one has same case like me?

AJ Khan
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by AJ Khan » Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:27 pm

winnerlov wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:17 pm
Hi, I received this email a few days ago. I went to collect my passport and it is empty. Could it be a mistake?
I know for a fact that for every application, whether it is a refusal or approval we still get a letter.
In my case the passport came on its own. No decision letter even though i received this positive email from Abu dhabi. PLease advise

Dear Customer,

You will be contacted by the Visa Application Centre when your documents are ready for collection, or have been dispatched via courier where this is relevant.

You are reminded that you should avoid making travel plans until you have collected your passport, as the outcome of your visa application is not final until you receive your passport.

Please ensure you check the details on your visa when collecting your passport. If you need to contact us you can do so via our International Enquiry Service at www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

Kind regards,

UK Visas and Immigration
www.gov.uk/ukvi
That's very strange and unheard of.
Did you get in touch with them?
Any update?

Kaif Alo
Pakistan

Post by Kaif Alo » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:52 am

AJ Khan wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:27 pm
winnerlov wrote:

Dear Customer,

Kind regards,

UK Visas and Immigration
www.gov.uk/ukvi
That's very strange and unheard of.
Did you get in touch with them?
Any update?
It is not possible... It has never happened before. Kindly visit vfs and tell them this issue..but honestly I don't believe what you are saying...

asifsharan7833
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by asifsharan7833 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:27 pm

winnerlov wrote:

i do not agreed about your post if any think happen you should talk to local garry officer perhaps they forget some thing in the last they wrote down

Dear Customer,

Kind regards,

UK Visas and Immigration
www.gov.uk/ukvi

AJ Khan
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by AJ Khan » Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:21 pm

AJ Khan wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:13 am
Hi all
I've been following this thread, very useful!
My question is that if husband, wife and two kids apply for a study visa for main applicant's PhD. Three of them got the 'visa issued' email including the main applicant but 4th member hasn't received the email yet.
Is it normal because three were associated with one email and 4th application was under different email address.
Please also guide, how many days Lahore VFS is taking to return passports?
Received passports with visas for me, wife and two kids.
Confirming the trend 'issued = visa granted'
UKVI took 10 calendar days to process.
VFS is taking 7-8 days to return passports.

Thanks all for guidance and support!

calavera99
Turkey

Post by calavera99 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:47 pm

shahdab wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:10 pm
Anyone applied from UAE got visa email?? I applied on 9 September 2021 from Dubai. Till now no update. Any one has same case like me?
Hi yes, I am a British citizen but my wife is not and we live in Dubai. She applied for a visitor visa on 14th of September. We still haven't heard back despite today it's been 15 working days. Did you get your visa and chance yet?

shahdab
Mood:
United Arab Emirates

Post by shahdab » Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:02 am

Still waiting… now its been 18 working days 😖

Zack1234

Post by Zack1234 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:01 am

shahdab wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:02 am
Still waiting… now its been 18 working days 😖
I applied a day before you on 8th September as well. Still haven't heard back.

Please let me know when you get a decision email or text.

faisal16
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by faisal16 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:45 pm

Hi,

I applied visit visa for my parents in April 2021 and then Pakistan was placed in red list, today i received email for my mother with 'issued' status but still waiting for father. can anyone please guided that if travelling together the applications are processed together as well.

kind Regards
Faisal

kufarooq1

Post by kufarooq1 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:31 pm

Hi Faisal, That's a good news. I hope your will receive your father's visa issue email soon.

Please could you share your dates of submission, biometrics and hold emails? Also which center was it?

My parents also applied in April and we have been waiting since then.

Good luck brother. I hope we all get our decisions soon.

faisal16
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by faisal16 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:43 pm

kufarooq1 wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:31 pm
Hi Faisal, That's a good news. I hope your will receive your father's visa issue email soon.

Please could you share your dates of submission, biometrics and hold emails? Also which center was it?

My parents also applied in April and we have been waiting since then.

Good luck brother. I hope we all get our decisions soon.
Hi,

Application submitted for parents: 16 March 2021
Bio metric appointment Gerry Islamabad: 07 April 2021
Applications placed on hold email: 30 June 2021
UK visa issued email for mother: 06 Oct 2021
Waiting for father
I hope this may help.

Kind Regards
Faisal

Imad123
Newly Registered

Post by Imad123 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:11 pm

Congratulations faisal

May i ask how much income and saving you have showed. I am applying for my mother and sister to come over and a bit unsure about the process.

For accommodation, I have a 2-bedroom flat. Will including the tenancy agreement be sufficient or do you have to include the survey report as well to say the flat will be uncrowded

faisal16 wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:45 pm
Hi,

I applied visit visa for my parents in April 2021 and then Pakistan was placed in red list, today i received email for my mother with 'issued' status but still waiting for father. can anyone please guided that if travelling together the applications are processed together as well.

kind Regards
Faisal