ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

First Time Passport Application Certified Copy

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

oualidia
Newly Registered
Morocco

First Time Passport Application Certified Copy

Post by oualidia » Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:24 pm

Hi Everyone,
I have been reading the poste about weather the first time application can be made with a Certified Passport Copy some post suggest that it's possible and some say that the passport office in some cases has requested the original one and reset the clock of the application.
Has anyone made an an application with a Certified Passport copy (certified by a Solicitor) fairly recently and had his passport printed ? Similarly has anyone been denied the Certified Passport Copy and had to send the original subsequently. It would be good to have that clarified for new applicant as the original passport document is now tied for 3 months with the passport office.
Many Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: First Time Passport Application Certified Copy

Post by CR001 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:28 pm

We have existing topics on these issues. We certainly do not need another one!!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.