ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Parents Visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ashak
Mood:
Pakistan

Parents Visa

Post by ashak » Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:43 pm

Hi Gurus,

I am British Citizen and I have 2 questions:

1- My parents visa was refused in 2016 due to not disclosing previous visit to UK and was given deception of 10 years. My question is 10 years mean are they eligible to apply again in 2026 or 5 years i.e. 2012, the reference is like in criminal cases 10 years prison means days only so it become 5 years.

2- Considering the previous deception can they apply any other visa or live or visit or live in the UK and being a British Citizen will it help at all ? as when they refused I was not a British Citizen.

Kindly feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

Regards
Ashak

ashak
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Parents Visa

Post by ashak » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:02 pm

Any suggestions ?? still waiting for advise

ALKB
Respected Guru
Germany

Re: Parents Visa

Post by ALKB » Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:53 pm

ashak wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:43 pm
Hi Gurus,

I am British Citizen and I have 2 questions:

1- My parents visa was refused in 2016 due to not disclosing previous visit to UK and was given deception of 10 years. My question is 10 years mean are they eligible to apply again in 2026 or 5 years i.e. 2012, the reference is like in criminal cases 10 years prison means days only so it become 5 years.

2- Considering the previous deception can they apply any other visa or live or visit or live in the UK and being a British Citizen will it help at all ? as when they refused I was not a British Citizen.

Kindly feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

Regards
Ashak
A 10 year ban means 10 years.

I am afraid that they will likely struggle to get a visa in the future.
I am not a regulated immigration advisor. I am offering an opinion and not advice.