ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Number of hours question

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

umer.shahzad1
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Number of hours question

Post by umer.shahzad1 » Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:55 pm

i am sorry admin i am making a duplicate thread i think so this thread should be moved here as its entrepneure question

Hi everyone i just wanted to make it cleard the

Job title of was same

Employee A worked as sales officer started job in Ocotber

total number of hours she have worked for an year are = 703 hours

Employee B Started job in October and left the job in April she worked for 511 hours ( i m in doubt as can i claim her number of hours as she worked less then an year on the same job tile

Employee C Started Job in November and she is currently worked for the company and she worked 1293.7 hours

Emplyee D started the job in Dec she have total worked till july and at the moment she is on matarnity leave she have worked in total 359.3 hours

My question is as i have created sales oficer job part time these employees will be considered as jobs or they are entities working under the job

For example if we say i have created two part time sales officer job

Where Employee A worked for 1st job and Employee B worked for 2nd job then in Nov employee C joins in to Employee B and then in Dec Employee D Joins in Employee A for the job 1

can this scenario be applied ? to consider the job i am confused about the rules i am confused about my situation as well thanks please

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Number of hours question

Post by CR001 » Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:00 pm

You have already asked this question in the ILR topic and sub forum. It is not necessary to post it again in the Tier 1 Ent sub forum.

indefinite-leave-to-remain/number-of-ho ... l#p2031604

Please wait for someone to respond, if they choose to. We are all unpaid volunteers and it is a Sunday when most spend time with their families.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.