ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Traveling from UK to France with Refugee Travel Document

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Soom
Newly Registered
Yemen

Traveling from UK to France with Refugee Travel Document

Post by Soom » Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:12 pm

Hi Everyone,

I hold a refugee travel document and I am a Yemeni national.

I am trying to apply for a visa to France to travel in October, but keep getting an error message.

"The rules have changed. Certain information you entered for the FRXXXXXXX application is no longer valid. Please check and change the erroneous information before continuing . If the concerned information affects other applications from your group, please edit them as well. "

I sent a query to the embassy and tried calling but no luck so far, I tried everything and no answers. I thought this was because I might not need a visa but I checked with the visa wizard on their website and it states that I need a visa based on my nationality which is Yemeni.

Can anyone advise please, do you anyone who travelled to France post brexit with a refugee travel document ?

Thank you,

Bash_
Syria

Re: Traveling from UK to France with Refugee Travel Document

Post by Bash_ » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:37 am

according to the new visa wizard, UK CTD holders are required to have a visa to travel to France for short visits.

double check the data you entered.

Soom
Newly Registered
Yemen

Re: Traveling from UK to France with Refugee Travel Document

Post by Soom » Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:15 pm

Thank you for your reply, I finally got a reply from the consulate they said it is a special visa and there is a problem in their system that they are working on fixing. Will keep trying