ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Uk ILR holder want to move Europe

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

SBASCO4
Mood:
Pakistan

Uk ILR holder want to move Europe

Post by SBASCO4 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:12 am

hello Everyone, I m UK ILR holder and I m planing to move Europe. anyone had an experience or information which country I can swap my ilr or easily get TR?
not fency as a student.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Uk ILR holder want to move Europe

Post by CR001 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:17 am

ILR is specific to the UK. It doesn't help you to move to Europe or "swap" it for a status in Europe.

You need a work visa for whichever country you are going to as you are a non EU citizen based on your previous posts.

If you move with your EU spouse, it might be a bit different but you will still have to your EU immigration journey from scratch wherever you go.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

vinny

Re: Uk ILR holder want to move Europe

Post by vinny » Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:38 am

Moreover, your ILR may lapse if you are absent from the UK for more than two years. They may also cancel it if you are working in another country.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.