ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Online application form for child

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Administrator

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Re: Online application form for child

Post by Korekt » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:09 pm

moris wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:12 am
Thank you Korekt for your answers, it just relived me.
Could you please let me know the below
-How i am going to submit this appendix 1 form as a paper document as i am applying from inside the UK online,
Scan & upload.
- Also how do i submit my supporting documents as a sponsor from inside the UK?
You can self-upload.
I understand my child will submit their documents at vfs office in India.
Looking forward for your valuable inputs.
Where possible, upload all required documents for the application including the child's.
"Facts are sacred. Opinions are free."

moris

Post by moris » Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:33 am

Korekt wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:09 pm
moris wrote:
-How i am going to submit this appendix 1 form as a paper document as i am applying from inside the UK online,
Scan & upload.
You can self-upload.
Where possible, upload all required documents for the application including the child's.
Thank you Korekt,
In the process of application at one point it says I should use paid services in London branch to upload documents, there is a link when cliccked it is vfs website but shows error on the page.
Could you please explain what’s this?

moris

Post by moris » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:29 am

moris wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:00 am
Hi,
Filling out appendix1 form, have these question.
My total monthly income after taxes is £1450, so how much should I put for question
2.14 How much does your sponsor spend each month on
living costs?
as i am a single person living on my own where i don't contribute any moneys to any one?

Regards
Hi korekt & Todmatt
Could you please reply on the above questions

moris

Post by moris » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:39 am

Korekt wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:09 pm
moris wrote:
Scan & upload.
You can self-upload.
p
Do I need to submit childs TB test and all other documents while uploading mine as a sponsor?
What about childs passport do they submit at vfs office?
Or
Can I send all my documents( sponsors ) to my child where they can go to VFS and do the scan service?
Can I submit online application and pay fee from UK?
It would be nice to know the process honestly after filling out the application form.
Hope to hear from you

moris

Post by moris » Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:48 am

Hi All Experts

Please see my below documents for sole responsibility-
1)Communication with my child and carers ( few chat & call logs) as couldn’t retrieve old ones
2) Flight tickets and stamps on passport showing visiting my child
3)Money transfers to my child carers ( through my brother by cash who gives letter to confirm that)
4)school fee receipts
5) Letter from Class teacher
6) Few pics me and my child together

Could you please suggest anything else to add ?
I really appreciate your valuable information regards to this

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:53 pm

moris wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:48 am
Hi All Experts

1)Communication with my child and carers ( few chat & call logs) as couldn’t retrieve old ones
3)Money transfers to my child carers ( through my brother by cash who gives letter to confirm that)
4)school fee receipts

Is there a legal document or declaration from court to back your claim of sole responsibility. Without such the above listed documents can not stand to prove sole responsibility....I stand to be corrected by learned mods, members and or persons with such experience.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:59 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:53 pm
moris wrote:
Hi All Experts

4)school fee receipts

Is there a legal document or declaration from court to back your claim of sole responsibility. Without such the above listed documents can not stand to prove sole responsibility....I stand to be corrected by learned mods, members and or persons with such experience.
If you read the whole thread, you will note that the child other parent has passed away. Only the death certificate would need to also be included.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:03 pm

CR001 wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:59 pm
AmazonianX wrote:
moris wrote:
Hi All Experts

4)school fee receipts

If you read the whole thread, you will note that the child other parent has passed away. Only the death certificate would need to also be included.
Thanks for pointing that out.

moris

Post by moris » Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:33 pm

CR001 wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:59 pm
AmazonianX wrote:
moris wrote:
Hi All Experts

4)school fee receipts

Hi CR001,

So death certificate of other parent and child birth certificate where my (father) name is mentioned are enough as legal documents,
We are not able to get court order as courts work very limited due to covid.
Please advise me . As my child will be 17 soon and don’t want to waste time waiting on court orders.
Look forward to hearing from you all.

moris

Post by moris » Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:37 am

CR001 wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:13 am
You will need evidence of the other parents death and the birth certificate issued soon after birth which shows you as the parent.

https://www.gov.uk/uk-family-visa/child
Hi CR001,

Just want small clarification, birth certificate was registered soon after childs birth but it was only got issued recently as our sur names were not elaborated, will that be fine?
Or do I need to clarify on my cover letter?
Hope to hear from you
Regards

moris

Post by moris » Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:12 am

Good Morning

I have successfully applied online and I received an email from UKVisa centre confirming this and asking for any other documents to send in 5 days.
As per as I am concerned only document is my new passport which is renewed recently, do I have to send a copy of it if so could someone please tell me how to send ?
Regards

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:30 am

moris wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:12 am
Good Morning

I have successfully applied online and I received an email from UKVisa centre confirming this and asking for any other documents to send in 5 days.
As per as I am concerned only document is my new passport which is renewed recently, do I have to send a copy of it if so could someone please tell me how to send ?
Regards
The email will normally state what additional document is being requested. This is then for you to scan and send as a reply to the mail you received.

moris

Post by moris » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:13 am

It’s an auto generated email, says don’t reply back.
How would I find out an email address to send it ?

And do you think I should update my nee passport copy?
Many Thanks

moris

Post by moris » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:14 am

Also the email doesn’t say any specific documents all it says to send supporting documents in 5 days , I understand this is a general email to remind of any supporting documents.

moris

Post by moris » Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:37 pm

Can any one please clarify

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:02 am

moris wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:37 pm
Can any one please clarify
Unsure of what to clarify as its tad unusual. You were given a specific date or deadline but no mention of specific additional documentation that is required.
Even a reply from you asking what they want can not be sent due to the address you stated you got it from.

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by TODMATT » Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:31 am

moris wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:14 am
Also the email doesn’t say any specific documents all it says to send supporting documents in 5 days , I understand this is a general email to remind of any supporting documents.
Can you post the email you received?
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

moris

Post by moris » Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:13 am

Sure please see the below pasted email content.
Please note when I tried to go on VFS online self uploading link it doesn’t allow me as my case is closed since already submitted all documents.

Please see the mail-

“ Thank you for your online application which has been received at the UK Decision Making Centre. Your application is currently being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer.

PLEASE NOTE: This email is to acknowledge receipt of your Settlement application, if you or your sponsor have not already submitted supporting documentation please ensure you follow the process listed below: UKVI is unable to consider your application without these documents.

Please ensure that your supporting documents are submitted within 5 working days of this email.

Your sponsor, agent or representative can submit supporting documents in the UK at various locations in person or by post for a fee. For further details, please refer to Option 3 and 4 in the link below:

https://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/en

If we do not receive your supporting documents within 5 working days your application will be processed based on the information provided in the Visa Application Form.

No further request for your supporting documentation will be issued.

With all correspondence please ensure you quote the above GWF reference number.

Yours sincerely,

UK Decision Making Centre

This is an automated message - please do not respond to this email address as incoming mail is not answered. UKVI contact details can be found at www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

Follow us online: www.gov.uk/fcdo

Many Thanks for trying to help me , i have also sent a paid email to ukvi but the receiver not able to understand my situation and suggest to call ukvi.

Regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:21 am

This is clearly a generic email and clearly states if you have NOT submitted the supporting documents, to submit within 5 working days. If you have already submitted them, then there is nothing you need to do.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:24 am

moris wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:13 am
Sure please see the below pasted email content.
Please note when I tried to go on VFS online self uploading link it doesn’t allow me as my case is closed since already submitted all documents.

Please see the mail-

“ Thank you for your online application which has been received at the UK Decision Making Centre. Your application is currently being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer.

PLEASE NOTE: This email is to acknowledge receipt of your Settlement application, if you or your sponsor have not already submitted supporting documentation please ensure you follow the process listed below: UKVI is unable to consider your application without these documents.

Please ensure that your supporting documents are submitted within 5 working days of this email.

Your sponsor, agent or representative can submit supporting documents in the UK at various locations in person or by post for a fee. For further details, please refer to Option 3 and 4 in the link below:

https://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/en

If we do not receive your supporting documents within 5 working days your application will be processed based on the information provided in the Visa Application Form.

No further request for your supporting documentation will be issued.

With all correspondence please ensure you quote the above GWF reference number.

Yours sincerely,

UK Decision Making Centre

This is an automated message - please do not respond to this email address as incoming mail is not answered. UKVI contact details can be found at www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

Follow us online: www.gov.uk/fcdo

Many Thanks for trying to help me , i have also sent a paid email to ukvi but the receiver not able to understand my situation and suggest to call ukvi.

Regards
Thanks to TODMATT for requesting you post the full email.
If you have submitted all relevant documentation, the mail
not for you to act on.

moris

Post by moris » Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:35 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:21 am
This is clearly a generic email and clearly states if you have NOT submitted the supporting documents, to submit within 5 working days. If you have already submitted them, then there is nothing you need to do.
Thank you for the clarification but my actual question is as I recently renewed my passport, do I have to submit a new copy to them as am the sponsor?
Or would they get access to my new passport or request me at earlier stage to supply it?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:41 pm

moris wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:35 pm
CR001 wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:21 am
Thank you for the clarification but my actual question is as I recently renewed my passport, do I have to submit a new copy to them as am the sponsor?
Or would they get access to my new passport or request me at earlier stage to supply it?
Supply the current one.

moris

Post by moris » Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:49 pm

That’s what i am looking to get help on it as email doesn’t provide a address to send nor any link upload?
Where would I and whom would i send it ?

If am not able to do it, what would happen?

Sorry too many questions

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:15 pm

There is no requirement to send your most recent passport renewal.

You really are overthinking this. If you submitted a copy of your previous passport when you applied, this is sufficient.

The email you received is NOT asking for new evidence etc.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

moris

Post by moris » Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:20 pm

Okay, cool that makes me relieved
Thank you all for your amazing support.

How long would it take from this stage to process the application and get a visa stamped