ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent request -Job creation

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Re: Tier 1 Enquiry

Post by msx273 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:31 pm

Dear Marcnath,

Hope you had a good weekend

Marcnath beside the Chicken shop, I'm also planning to join as a 3rd director at Printer shop which is running successfully with two directors on the board already ( they are not going to claim for Tier 1 as they are settled )

1) If I join them as 3rd director and if my share holding from the company is 20% can I still use it for extension or ILR ?

2) The printing shop already have 4 staffs on the payroll on rotational shift, if i join them do I need to recruit two more full time staff or do i have to create two more full time position ?

3) Since Im going to be a 20% share holder of the business, If I invest GBP 50,000 is it accepted ?

4) The lease is in the name of the 1st and 2nd director, is it ok or do i have to change or add my name on lease agreement too ?

5) Kindly advise if I need to take any mandatory actions before investing and joining in this existing printing shop business.

Thanking you in advance

Regards,
Abuhf

marcnath wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:15 pm
abuhf wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:48 am
Thank you so much Marcnath, to be on a safe side I would rather use bank transfer.

Also Marcnath, I have changed a business model for investment and going to open a food or chick and chips shop since it was a industry which had high potential even during pandemic uninterruptedly.

Im planning to have 11 full time staffs with 5 in the morning shifts and 6 in the evening shifts which would cover more than 33 hours per week per employee, hope it will suffice the requirement for ILR once i maintain them for 12 months

Thank you always for your continued support
Yes

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:20 am

abuhf wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:31 pm
Dear Marcnath,

Marcnath beside the Chicken shop, I'm also planning to join as a 3rd director at Printer shop which is running successfully with two directors on the board already ( they are not going to claim for Tier 1 as they are settled )

1) If I join them as 3rd director and if my share holding from the company is 20% can I still use it for extension or ILR ?

2) The printing shop already have 4 staffs on the payroll on rotational shift, if i join them do I need to recruit two more full time staff or do i have to create two more full time position ?

3) Since Im going to be a 20% share holder of the business, If I invest GBP 50,000 is it accepted ?

4) The lease is in the name of the 1st and 2nd director, is it ok or do i have to change or add my name on lease agreement too ?

5) Kindly advise if I need to take any mandatory actions before investing and joining in this existing printing shop business.

Thanking you in advance

Regards,
Abuhf
1. Yes
2. Yes, if you plan to use those employees to meet your job requirements
3. Yes
4. No
5. None
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:33 pm

Thank you so much Marcnath, I really appreciate it .

Do I have to add my name on company account of joining the existing business ?
marcnath wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:20 am
abuhf wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:31 pm
Dear Marcnath,

Thanking you in advance

Regards,
Abuhf
1. Yes
2. Yes, if you plan to use those employees to meet your job requirements
3. Yes
4. No
5. None

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:36 pm

abuhf wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:33 pm

Yes. Again, only if you are planning to use that company as an evidence for some requirement
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:26 pm

Thank you Marcnath,

Yes I'm going to use it that printing company for Extension / ILR purpose

In general 8-10 full time staffs in Chicken shop and two full time staffs in Printing shop

marcnath wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:36 pm
abuhf wrote:

Yes. Again, only if you are planning to use that company as an evidence for some requirement

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:09 pm

Dear Marcnath,

Im going to join a chicken shop which is less than 1 year old as a 2nd director with share holding between 25% to 40%, 1st director is settled person and not gonna use for tier 1 purpose.

Kindly advise me on below as Im going to use it for ILR / Extension

1) Do i need to be  owner of the company or just director with limited shares of 25% to 40% is accepted ?

2) There are 4 staff on payroll already  so after I will join and create 10 full time jobs with 30 hours per week , I hope that will suffice the requirement maintaining jobs for 12 months.

3)The company is less than 1 year old and has no accounts filed yet, is there any action I need to take from my side from my accountant before annual return filings ?

4) Importantly, the current director has acquired a bounce back loan of GBP 50,000, does it have any impact or Do I need to act on it ?

5) What all the important informations and legal documents i should get before joining as a director on his shop.

Thanking you in advance

Regards,
Abuhf
abuhf wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:26 pm
Thank you Marcnath,

In general 8-10 full time staffs in Chicken shop and two full time staffs in Printing shop

marcnath wrote:
abuhf wrote:

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:40 pm

abuhf wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:09 pm
Dear Marcnath,

Im going to join a chicken shop which is less than 1 year old as a 2nd director with share holding between 25% to 40%, 1st director is settled person and not gonna use for tier 1 purpose.

1) Do i need to be  owner of the company or just director with limited shares of 25% to 40% is accepted ?

2) There are 4 staff on payroll already  so after I will join and create 10 full time jobs with 30 hours per week , I hope that will suffice the requirement maintaining jobs for 12 months.

3)The company is less than 1 year old and has no accounts filed yet, is there any action I need to take from my side from my accountant before annual return filings ?

4) Importantly, the current director has acquired a bounce back loan of GBP 50,000, does it have any impact or Do I need to act on it ?

5) What all the important informations and legal documents i should get before joining as a director on his shop.

Thanking you in advance

Regards,
Abuhf
abuhf wrote:
Thank you Marcnath,

marcnath wrote:
abuhf wrote:

Can you explain why you think the nature of the business from a printing business to a chicken shop has anything to do with immigration rules.

It looks like you just want to waste people's time with the same questions just because you decided to join a different business.

Having now seen your questions and comments for almost two years, you seem to have only one objective - get an accelerated ILR at the end of three years. Personally, that doesn't sound like a genuine entrepreneur to me, but I have no idea how HO will treat it.

Good luck but I am going to stop wasting my time answering your questions.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:31 am

Hi Marcnath,

Please don’t get dejected, after a pandemic it looks wise to join ongoing business , my intended business is running very successfully but due to pandemic I don’t need a investment or staff for it at the moment

Well ultimate goal of all entrepreneurs is to get settled including you, I don’t know which question of mine is wasting people’s time.

Reason we seek assistance from you is firstly you all mods are extremely helpful and have immense knowledge on immigrant matters

Please advise on below

marcnath wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:40 pm
abuhf wrote:
Dear Marcnath,

Thanking you in advance

Regards,
Abuhf
abuhf wrote:
Thank you Marcnath,

marcnath wrote:
abuhf wrote:

Can you explain why you think the nature of the business from a printing business to a chicken shop has anything to do with immigration rules.

It looks like you just want to waste people's time with the same questions just because you decided to join a different business.

Having now seen your questions and comments for almost two years, you seem to have only one objective - get an accelerated ILR at the end of three years. Personally, that doesn't sound like a genuine entrepreneur to me, but I have no idea how HO will treat it.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:58 pm

Dear Marcnath and Mods,

I’m in situation where I really need your help

I found a shop which is actually a partition of one of the shop, the shop is a retail outlet and the lease of the shop is in a business holder’s name but since the current owner is letting out partition of it and he is going to give me a contract to pay the rent of partion to him under his business name , is it acceptable

Also for the shop which im going to rent i’m Going to be a sole director and I will recruit two staff as I found all the way to recruit more staffs but it looks little difficult in current situation in UK

Please don’t feel like i’m wasting your time, your expertise and support is much appreciated

abuhf wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:31 am
Hi Marcnath,

Please don’t get dejected, after a pandemic it looks wise to join ongoing business , my intended business is running very successfully but due to pandemic I don’t need a investment or staff for it at the moment

Well ultimate goal of all entrepreneurs is to get settled including you, I don’t know which question of mine is wasting people’s time.

Reason we seek assistance from you is firstly you all mods are extremely helpful and have immense knowledge on immigrant matters

Please advise on below

marcnath wrote:
abuhf wrote:
Dear Marcnath,

Thanking you in advance

Regards,
Abuhf
abuhf wrote:
Thank you Marcnath,

marcnath wrote:
abuhf wrote:

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:02 pm

Dear Marcnath and Mods,

Please assist

Dear Marcnath and Mods,

I found a shop which is actually a partition of one of the shop, the shop is a retail outlet and the lease of the shop is in a business holder’s name but since the current owner is letting out partition of it and he is going to give me a contract to pay the rent of partion to him under his business name , is it acceptable

Also for the shop which im going to rent i’m Going to be a sole director and I will recruit two staff as I found all the way to recruit more staffs but it looks little difficult in current situation in UK

Please don’t feel like i’m wasting your time, your expertise and support is much appreciated

abuhf wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:31 am
Hi Marcnath,

Please advise on below

marcnath wrote:
abuhf wrote:
Dear Marcnath,

Thanking you in advance

Regards,
Abuhf
abuhf wrote:
Thank you Marcnath,

marcnath wrote:

[/quote]

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:46 pm

Mods please help, your few minutes means a lot to me, your support is much appreciated
abuhf wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:02 pm
Dear Marcnath and Mods,

Please assist

Dear Marcnath and Mods,

[quote=abuhf post_id=2029434 time=<a href="tel:1630456292">1630456292</a> user_id=214541]
Hi Marcnath,

Please advise on below

1) Do i need to be owner of the company or just director with limited shares of 25% to 40% is accepted ?

2) There are 4 staff on payroll already so after I will join and create 10 full time jobs with 30 hours per week , I hope that will suffice the requirement maintaining jobs for 12 months.

[quote=marcnath post_id=2029412 time=<a href="tel:1630442415">1630442415</a> user_id=76145]
[quote=abuhf post_id=2029376 time=<a href="tel:1630429783">1630429783</a> user_id=214541]
Dear Marcnath,

1) Do i need to be owner of the company or just director with limited shares of 25% to 40% is accepted ?

2) There are 4 staff on payroll already so after I will join and create 10 full time jobs with 30 hours per week , I hope that will suffice the requirement maintaining jobs for 12 months.

Thanking you in advance

Regards,
Abuhf

[quote=abuhf post_id=2028100 time=<a href="tel:1629732374">1629732374</a> user_id=214541]
Thank you Marcnath,

[quote=marcnath post_id=2028087 time=<a href="tel:1629729389">1629729389</a> user_id=76145]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:18 am

This post is now a long-running low-quality post where the questions are largely not relevant to Tier 1E rules anymore and I believe it needs to be archived. You seem to come here and share details of every minor business move you want to make and demand to get a response to see if they are acceptable under the rules, something that we cannot often comment on as the rules do not cover such details.

The Tier 1E immigration rules are quite general and there are only a few things that are NOT acceptable to do under this visa (as detailed in the guide) Beyond that you can do as you wish but then it is fully up to the UKVI to determine if your business is/was a genuine one which is purely subjective. If you are running a business just to secure a visa, then you do have NOT a genuine business for sure. Again UKVI will be the judge of that.

I will wait to see the views of other senior members on this thread and if they all agree, this thread will be locked
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:49 am

Hi Zimba

Firstly thanks ever so much for your revert , I read the guidelines and I feel comfortable about business and other necessary things

My only concern is I want to get clarification if I can Open a shop in a business which has one postcode and they allocate a partition of one of the shop, the shop is a retail outlet and the lease of the shop is in a business holder’s name but since the current owner is letting out partition of it and he is going to give me a contract to pay the rent of partion to him under his business name , is it acceptable

Zimba wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:18 am
This post is now a long-running low-quality post where the questions are largely not relevant to Tier 1E rules anymore and I believe it needs to be archived. You seem to come here and share details of every minor business move you want to make and demand to get a response to see if they are acceptable under the rules, something that we cannot often comment on as the rules do not cover such details.

The Tier 1E immigration rules are quite general and there are only a few things that are NOT acceptable to do under this visa (as detailed in the guide) Beyond that you can do as you wish but then it is fully up to the UKVI to determine if your business is/was a genuine one which is purely subjective. If you are running a business just to secure a visa, then you do have NOT a genuine business for sure. Again UKVI will be the judge of that.

I will wait to see the views of other senior members on this thread and if they all agree, this thread will be locked

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:54 am

Honestly I respect and value your time taken in helping people, I also thank Marcnath as he is very supportive as you

My intension is not to waste anybody time, just to go in a right track

I have made my fortunes from scratch and I hav experince and team in multiple business and that is the only reason I had a choice it chicken and printing shop

At the end of the day I want business to run and simultaneously go in a right track and keep all paper works intact

Please don’t get dejected from me and i emphasis again My intension is not to waste anybody’s time
Zimba wrote:

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:21 pm

Dear Respected Mods,

Im planning to hire two full time settled persons and one full time student ( non settled ) , could you please advise what documents I need to ask them to provide and also can I have them all in 0 hours contract despite they will be working more than 30 hours per week ?

Please assist

abuhf wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:54 am
Honestly I respect and value your time taken in helping people, I also thank Marcnath as he is very supportive as you

I have made my fortunes from scratch and I hav experince and team in multiple business and that is the only reason I had a choice it chicken and printing shop

At the end of the day I want business to run and simultaneously go in a right track and keep all paper works intact

Please don’t get dejected from me and i emphasis again My intension is not to waste anybody’s time
Zimba wrote:

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:09 pm

Please assist guys

abuhf wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:21 pm
Dear Respected Mods,

Im planning to hire two full time settled persons and one full time student ( non settled ) , could you please advise what documents I need to ask them to provide and also can I have them all in 0 hours contract despite they will be working more than 30 hours per week ?

Please assist

abuhf wrote:

Zimba wrote:

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:54 am

Hi Marcnath,

Please assist, your support is much appreciated, kindly advice me on below
abuhf wrote:
Dear Respected Mods,

Please assist

abuhf wrote:

Zimba wrote:

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:26 am

Hi Zimba

It looks like no body wants to help me with my questions , i would really appreciate if you could respond

Thank you so much in advance Zimba

abuhf wrote:
Dear Respected Mods,

Please assist

abuhf wrote:

Zimba wrote:

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:07 pm

abuhf wrote:
Dear Respected Mods,

Please assist
Are your questions regarding the job creation or in general ???? What is the nationality of these workers ?? EEA or non-EEA ???
People with (settled or pre-settled status) are considered settled as per Tier 1E immigration rules. :!:

Anyone who fits the definition of the settled worker as per rules and working for you for more than 30 hours a week is counted
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:45 pm

Hi Zimba

First and foremost my respect for you has gone even higher and higher

Thank you so much for your revert

Both my employees are British and will work more than 30 hours per week and one one part time employee ( student ( non settled ) will work as a covering shift

My question is can hire all my employees in 0 hours contract even though they will work more than 30 hours per week ?

My extension is end of December next year and the staffs will start working for me from 3rd week to November this year and it will show them for job creating as they will complete 12 months by next year

Thanking you in advance

Zimba wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:07 pm
abuhf wrote:
Dear Respected Mods,

Please assist
Are your questions regarding the job creation or in general ???? What is the nationality of these workers ?? EEA or non-EEA ???
People with (settled or pre-settled status) are considered settled as per Tier 1E immigration rules. :!:

Anyone who fits the definition of the settled worker as per rules and working for you for more than 30 hours a week is counted

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:54 pm

Yes you can. There is no min hours required so a zero hour contract is fine. Just remember that a job must be 30 hours or more per week for it to count as full time

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:33 pm

Oh Zimba, thanks a million, it’s very clear now

You take care,

Zimba wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:54 pm
Yes you can. There is no min hours required so a zero hour contract is fine. Just remember that a job must be 30 hours or more per week for it to count as full time

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:45 am

Dear Mods and Experts,

There has been a slight delay for me in getting my Business bank account so I have paid around 15,000 towards shop rent deposit and contractors for shop work from my 200K investment in saving account, my question is when I get my business bank account can i transfer 185,000 instead of 200,000 since I paid 15K from my saving already for the business which I'm going to claim points for or do I have to bring more money and try to transfer 200K

Kindly advise

abuhf wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:33 pm

You take care,

Zimba wrote:

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:38 am

abuhf wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:45 am
Dear Mods and Experts,

There has been a slight delay for me in getting my Business bank account so I have paid around 15,000 towards shop rent deposit and contractors for shop work from my 200K investment in saving account, my question is when I get my business bank account can i transfer 185,000 instead of 200,000 since I paid 15K from my saving already for the business which I'm going to claim points for or do I have to bring more money and try to transfer 200K

Kindly advise

abuhf wrote:

You take care,

Zimba wrote:
Yes

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:03 pm

Thank you Marcnath,

Hope you and your family are doing well

marcnath wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:38 am
abuhf wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:45 am
Dear Mods and Experts,

Kindly advise

abuhf wrote:

You take care,

Zimba wrote:
Yes