ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any Tier-1 (General) new applicants??

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

nevadawipes

Post by nevadawipes » Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:34 pm

Sep08T1Applicant wrote:Hey nevadawipes,

try to be relkax and just check your language and rudeness level, i was just trying to tell whateever you say others try to follows otherwise it is not better to taunt or point out something on what is not there.

Don't take me wrong in any sense and try to calm yourself down, i knw what i am writing and trying myself hard to provide as much help as i can not to demoralize others like you did.

I think it is better to stop it here because you are getting personal and that's not good at all, so as you are using the forum for so long so at least show some manners instead of being abusive, i will try from myself not to create situation like this.

Hope you understand it is nothing personal.

Regards,
Again there was no need for all this. u r the 1 who wanted to be clever one and tried to taunt me on something, which wasnt there at the first place. i never have been rude to u or any1 on the forum as its not in my nature. if u want to fight and show atittude, go somewhere else this is not the right place. Its very easy to point finger at others, look at ur messages and urself first. I am just here to help other people with whtever little i know, i have been doing it for a while and will be doing it for now.

I wont be replying to any of ur msgs from now, so dnt bother writing anything to me. CALM DOWN and get on with some useful and constructive stuff.

Hope this helps!!

GOODBYE

dracom
Newly Registered

Post by dracom » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:00 pm

Hi guys,

I'm joining the wait, with fingers crossed for a positive outcome!

Btwn, all this fight is for quoting long responses????

Clem

Sep08T1Applicant
Mood:

Post by Sep08T1Applicant » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:00 pm

nevadawipes wrote:
Sep08T1Applicant wrote:Hey nevadawipes,

try to be relkax and just check your language and rudeness level, i was just trying to tell whateever you say others try to follows otherwise it is not better to taunt or point out something on what is not there.

Don't take me wrong in any sense and try to calm yourself down, i knw what i am writing and trying myself hard to provide as much help as i can not to demoralize others like you did.

I think it is better to stop it here because you are getting personal and that's not good at all, so as you are using the forum for so long so at least show some manners instead of being abusive, i will try from myself not to create situation like this.

Hope you understand it is nothing personal.

Regards,
Again there was no need for all this. u r the 1 who wanted to be clever one and tried to taunt me on something, which wasnt there at the first place. i never have been rude to u or any1 on the forum as its not in my nature. if u want to fight and show atittude, go somewhere else this is not the right place. Its very easy to point finger at others, look at ur messages and urself first. I am just here to help other people with whtever little i know, i have been doing it for a while and will be doing it for now.

I wont be replying to any of ur msgs from now, so dnt bother writing anything to me. CALM DOWN and get on with some useful and constructive stuff.

Hope this helps!!

GOODBYE
Apologies please if you don't follow the rules you set up then dont try to put it on others, THANKS.

And i will try and find the post out you did for me earlier and i just did the same back to you nothing else. Whatever you have written just now please follow this and be constructive and discontinued this conversation as I can see you are getting personal, same here i was never ever rude to anyone in this or any other forum.

So please stop being rude and abusive.

Thanks
AZ

Sep08T1Applicant
Mood:

Post by Sep08T1Applicant » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:10 pm

dracom wrote:Hi guys,

I'm joining the wait, with fingers crossed for a positive outcome!

Btwn, all this fight is for quoting long responses????

Clem
I think yes, fight just triggered in an abnormal fashion :)
AZ

justice122

Re: got visa

Post by justice122 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:26 pm

betterlatethannever wrote:Hi,

I got my documents with visa stamped on 16-oct-2008. I applied on 1-Sep-2008 through VFS, Hyderabad.

Thx a lot for your support through posts in forum.

Vatsal
Many congrats,

could u please post your complete timlines.

Regards

justice122

Post by justice122 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:28 pm

here4tier1 wrote:did any1 got through to CC executive? Any idea as to wht date's applications are they processing at the moment ?
27/09

pdhinoja
Newly Registered

Applied on 07-oct-08

Post by pdhinoja » Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:09 am

Applied from Pune VFS on 07-oct-08
got Integra inquiry in my company : 10-oct-08

waiting for result.

just one query.... can we now withdraw funds from the bank account that we have managed for Fund maintenance requirement?

Parimal

nevadawipes

Re: Applied on 07-oct-08

Post by nevadawipes » Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:06 am

pdhinoja wrote:Applied from Pune VFS on 07-oct-08
got Integra inquiry in my company : 10-oct-08

waiting for result.

just one query.... can we now withdraw funds from the bank account that we have managed for Fund maintenance requirement?

Parimal
wait till the time you get your docs back.

grant1
Member of Standing

Post by grant1 » Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:27 pm

Hello everyone,

Finally its my day. I was waiting for this day for sooooo long, didnt know when it will come.

After a long wait i got my Tier-1 approved.

Applied - 10/06
Reference- 12/06
Approved and stamped - 10/10 ( YES Exactly after full 4 months )
Docs recieved - 16/10
No UT sent

This 4months period was soo stressful, words cant explain. I am very happy as i got it in the end. THANK YOU Home Office. Thank you very much. This forum is brilliant and helped me a lot to keep my anxiety level down by putting my posts here. I was always OPtimistic right from the start and had deep faith in god that this will definately work.

I kept calling HO during this 4 months period from time to time and answer was always the same "under consideration" but in the end i didnt call them at all for the last 1 month because i was getting quite frustrated with the same answer all the time (still under consideration). then finally after waiting for whole month i called them on 15th and to my surprise the CC told me it has been approved and posted to me.

Guys just keep the faith and pray to god, it will be all good. I will be here to help you guys with whatever little i know.

Kind Regards

Grant

WP-T1*
Newly Registered

Post by WP-T1* » Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:18 pm

Hi, Guys

It is my time now

Application posted - 19/09
Fees debited - 23/09
Acknowledge Receipt received - 25/09
Approved - 09/10
Passport received - 17/10
visa valid until Oct 2011
No UT required, never called HO

Many thanks for all of you who helped me and shared info with us. Anyway, good luck, every one.

damn
Newly Registered

Post by damn » Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:50 pm

Wel Done, Congratulations mate!
WP-T1* wrote:Hi, Guys

It is my time now

Application posted - 19/09
Fees debited - 23/09
Acknowledge Receipt received - 25/09
Approved - 09/10
Passport received - 17/10
visa valid until Oct 2011
No UT required, never called HO

Many thanks for all of you who helped me and shared info with us. Anyway, good luck, every one.

arunkumarprs

Post by arunkumarprs » Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:08 pm

grant1 wrote:Hello everyone,

Finally its my day. I was waiting for this day for sooooo long, didnt know when it will come.

Applied - 10/06
Reference- 12/06
Docs recieved - 16/10
No UT sent

This 4months period was soo stressful, words cant explain. I am very happy as i got it in the end. THANK YOU Home Office. Thank you very much. This forum is brilliant and helped me a lot to keep my anxiety level down by putting my posts here. I was always OPtimistic right from the start and had deep faith in god that this will definately work.

I kept calling HO during this 4 months period from time to time and answer was always the same "under consideration" but in the end i didnt call them at all for the last 1 month because i was getting quite frustrated with the same answer all the time (still under consideration). then finally after waiting for whole month i called them on 15th and to my surprise the CC told me it has been approved and posted to me.

Guys just keep the faith and pray to god, it will be all good. I will be here to help you guys with whatever little i know.

Kind Regards

Grant

Congrats Grant.... im truly happy for you... i know the pain and struggle u had... we both r in the same June applicants and god....u got it finally man....

All the best..... ITs party time for u.....

Cheers
WP to Tier1 - From UK

14 Jun 08 Appln Sent
16 Jun 08 HO Recd.
18 Jun 08 Fee deducted
21 Jun 08 Ref. No. Recd. (dated 17 Jun)
19 Aug 08 recv call from CW to collect docs
Ref. No. : PB309*

grant1
Member of Standing

Post by grant1 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:34 am

Hi Arun,

didnt know, u were still around as i didnt see any post from u for long time. yeah my friend got it in the end. i am really thankful to all the members on the forum who helped me through that diffcult time and am truly greatful to god. May god shower with his blessings to all of us.

Regards

Grant :)
arunkumarprs wrote:
grant1 wrote:Hello everyone,

Applied - 10/06
Reference- 12/06
Docs recieved - 16/10
No UT sent

Kind Regards

Grant

Congrats Grant.... im truly happy for you... i know the pain and struggle u had... we both r in the same June applicants and god....u got it finally man....

All the best..... ITs party time for u.....

Cheers

JESSIES

Post by JESSIES » Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:58 am

Approved!

WP > Tier 1 Gen
Applied/deducted: 16th Sept
Assigned to CW: 10 Oct
Approved : 10 Oct
Arrived: 20 Oct

junkie_s
Newly Registered

Approval

Post by junkie_s » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:42 am

Naionality: Indian
Applied From: United Kingdom
Category: Tier1 (HSMP)
Points Claimed: 95
Application Filed: 30 Sep 2008
Application Delivered: 01 Oct 2008
Fee Debited: 02 Oct 2008
Reference No. Received: 03 Oct 2008
Reference No.: PB**
Approval Date: 15 Oct 2008
Papers Received:18 Oct 2008

Notes:
Visa was expiring on 06/11/08
Applied Under Judicial Review for Self & Unmarried Partner
Sent Self Addressed Spl Delivery Envelope
No Urgent Treatment Sent.
No follow-ups made to HSMP
No additional Papers reqd

New Visa Stamped : Tier1 (General) - Sheffiled
Dependant : Tier1 (Dependant) - Sheffiled

gojilamonsteros
Newly Registered

Approval!!

Post by gojilamonsteros » Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:19 pm

Hello all,

I just received my passport from the home office today and got 3 years extension to my visa. I applied using the FLR Tier 1 (HSMP) form as i am covered by the judicial review. 12 month banks statement, 12 months pay slip and a letter from my employer was sent along with the application form

Here are my timelines

Initial HSMP application: 12 September 2006
Application sent: 24 September 2008
Fee deducted: 29 September 2008
Reference number received: 1 October 2008 (dated 26 September 2008)
Visa approved and passport stamped: 13 October 2008
Passport and documents received: 21 October 2008

Big thank you to everyone contributing to this forum board, especially sushdmehta. You are indeed, the Guru!

All the best to everyone applying

damn
Newly Registered

Post by damn » Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:53 am

Just to give you a good news!

Got my Tier 1 delivered today. until oct 2011. :D

Timelines are:

Posted 19 September 2008
Delivered: 22 September 2008
Payment processed: same day.
Ack Rcvd: 24 Sep 2008 (dated 22 Sep 2008)
NO UT sent.
docs received: 22 Oct 2008
Visa stamp date: 10 Oct 2008.

Thanks Everyone for all the help. Good Luck to those who're still waiting.

roys_tier1
Newly Registered

Got my TIER1 visa in 20 days

Post by roys_tier1 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:22 pm

Hi Guys,

To my surprise i got my Tier1 visa stamped with my passport and approval letter together.
:D
Applied on: 1st Oct
Reference number issued : 02 Oct
Reference number Received date": 4th Oct
Refernce number : PB319**************
Visa issued Date: Oct 20
recevied my passport with stamping on : oct 23

All the best for you guys.

cheers
Roys[/b]

here4tier1

Visa Approved !!

Post by here4tier1 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:47 pm

Hello All,

It’s definitely my lucky day. Just collected my docs from the post office.
Visa approved for 3 yrs. The application was through in exactly 5 weeks.

-----------------
My Time Line
-----------------
Application Sent: 18-Sep-08
Payment deducted: 19-Sep-08
Ack Letter received on: 24-Sep-08 ( Dated 19-Sep-08 )
Assigned to CW on : 10-Oct-08 - As per HO CC
UT faxed on: 21-Oct-08 @ 8:50 a.m. on 0114 207 2932
UT Acked: 21-Oct-08 – The HO CC notified me tht they are considering it as Urgent.
Docs sent back by HO: 22-Oct-08
Approved/ Rejected: Approved
Docs Received: 23-Oct-08 @ Just 15 minutes ago
Visa stamped on: 21-Oct-08 valid till 21-Oct-11
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Best of luck to all who are waiting. I will be around to help, in case some one asks.

I am very gr8ful to this forum for all the support.

Cheers guys!!

indianuk

Re: Visa Approved !!

Post by indianuk » Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:17 pm

Congrats to all you guys!!!!!

Can someone sent me the format that you used for the UT and the way you used to send the request?

If you have sent the request by Fax, can you please send me the fax number???

I have applied on 09th Oct and still waiting....It has been just 2 weeks now, but looking at your response, i am expecting a result very soon...
Thanks

here4tier1 wrote:Hello All,

It’s definitely my lucky day. Just collected my docs from the post office.
Visa approved for 3 yrs. The application was through in exactly 5 weeks.

-----------------
My Time Line
-----------------
Application Sent: 18-Sep-08
Payment deducted: 19-Sep-08
Ack Letter received on: 24-Sep-08 ( Dated 19-Sep-08 )
Assigned to CW on : 10-Oct-08 - As per HO CC
UT faxed on: 21-Oct-08 @ 8:50 a.m. on 0114 207 2932
UT Acked: 21-Oct-08 – The HO CC notified me tht they are considering it as Urgent.
Docs sent back by HO: 22-Oct-08
Approved/ Rejected: Approved
Docs Received: 23-Oct-08 @ Just 15 minutes ago
Visa stamped on: 21-Oct-08 valid till 21-Oct-11
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Best of luck to all who are waiting. I will be around to help, in case some one asks.

I am very gr8ful to this forum for all the support.

Cheers guys!!

parulsingh
Newly Registered

Few Queries

Post by parulsingh » Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:11 pm

Hello Everyone,

I am based out of Mumbai and planning to apply for a Tier 1 General application by next week or so. I have some very specific queries, wondering if someone could answer the same:

1) I was based out of Tokyo for some time (7 months) in the past 12 months, rest of the time in India. I have got the salary slips stamped and have procured the bank statements from the Japanese bank, but the statements are in Japanese. I would like to know what standard the converted document should be of - what does it mean to have the translation certified? Can someone please let me know.

2) In India, the verification process has been outsourced to Integra. Do they call up my current organization and let them know that I have applied for a tier 1 general visa? If yes, what all will they try to confirm?

3) Suppose I receive my visa on a certain date in future - is there a cut off date by which I have to enter the UK or the entry permit is valid till the initial 3 years period?

4) And finally, can I show my Public Provident Fund account for maintanence fund requirement? I have maintained sufficient balance in that account.

Thanks,
Parul

darksun

Post by darksun » Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:16 am

On behalf of a friend of mine;

IGS to Tier 1 General
Applied 8th October
Approved 22th October
Received 24th October

No UT. He was shocked seeing his papers at home today after he heard mine 2.5 month waiting. He wasn't expecting it so soon, neiter me....

grant1
Member of Standing

Post by grant1 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:48 am

darksun wrote:On behalf of a friend of mine;

IGS to Tier 1 General
Applied 8th October
Approved 22th October
Received 24th October

No UT. He was shocked seeing his papers at home today after he heard mine 2.5 month waiting. He wasn't expecting it so soon, neiter me....
congrats to ur friend. good speed

indianuk

Post by indianuk » Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:46 am

Good News for me as well. I applied on Dessera and got the papers on Diwali...This Diwali is a happy Diwali for me and my family...
I got the documents back in 17 days...

Many thanks to everyone on the forum. i would like to personally Thanks Arun from the forum, who helped me out with my application.

These are my timelines:

Applied: 09th oct
Money Deducted: 13th Oct
Ack recvd: 15th Oct
No UT request
Visa stamped: 23rd Oct
Documents receieved: 25th Oct
Valid till Oct 2011

All the very best for all those who are waiting....
I would request all those who have got the approval to keep reading the queries posted and help the guys who are applying now.

pallabuk
Newly Registered

Hi IndianUK

Post by pallabuk » Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:46 pm

Hi indianuk.. Congrats to you first of all
I applied on 18th of Oct, and amount fee deducted on on 23rd . But when i see the ukba .homeoffice. gov.uk site --> HSMP-- waiting times.. it shows 5 weeks. I am woried because I have another 3 weeks for my present visa to expire.
The site also says it is updated weekly. did you see this site around the time you applied and is this page updated since then. any idea?

[quote="indianuk"]Good News for me as well. I applied on Dessera and got the papers on Diwali...This Diwali is a happy Diwali for me and my family...
I got the documents back in 17 days...

Many thanks to everyone on the forum. i would like to personally Thanks Arun from the forum, who helped me out with my application.

These are my timelines:

Applied: 09th oct
Money Deducted: 13th Oct
Ack recvd: 15th Oct
No UT request
Visa stamped: 23rd Oct
Documents receieved: 25th Oct
Valid till Oct 2011

All the very best for all those who are waiting....
I would request all those who have got the approval to keep reading the queries posted and help the guys who are applying now.[/quote]