ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Uk student visa application Outside UK six years after overstayed

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ourladies
Newly Registered
Cyprus

Uk student visa application Outside UK six years after overstayed

Post by ourladies » Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:04 pm

Any ideas please!

I once overstayed my Uk student visa for 3 years. However, seven (7) years have passed since I left the UK. I am a Registered Nurse and I want to return to the UK for Masters in Child Nursing. The tuition fee has been paid and the maintenance fund is more than required.

Here are my questions.
1. I am being asked the reason for overstaying

2. What is the possibility of the UK student Visa being approved?

Kindly advise

vinny

Re: Uk student visa application Outside UK six years after overstayed

Post by vinny » Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:46 am

1. You should answer it.
2. Reasonable, if you satisfy the relevant requirements and didn’t frustrate the intentions of the rules. The ban period for overstaying should have lapsed if you had left voluntarily at your own expense, etc.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

ourladies
Newly Registered
Cyprus

Re: Uk student visa application Outside UK six years after overstayed

Post by ourladies » Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:19 pm

Any ideas please!

I once overstayed my Uk student visa for 3 years. However, seven (7) years have passed since I left the UK. I am a Registered Nurse and I want to return to the UK for Masters in Child Nursing. The tuition fee has been paid and the maintenance fund is more than required.

Here are my questions.
1. I am being asked the reason for overstaying

2. What is the possibility of the UK student Visa being approved?

Kindly advise

Update!!!

Me and Child dependant: Appointment for Biometric - 10 November-Done

Spouse: Appointment for Biometric - 24 November-Done

UKVI -Additional Documents Required (Father GWF) 24 November - Provided

Acknowledgement - UK Decision Making Centre- Document requested- 24 November

Me and Child dependant: Received separate email from UKVI ...Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible. 25 November.

Me: 2 emails from TLSContact -7 Dec
1. Dear Applicant,
Reference: GWF
A decision has now been made on your visa application and you will be able to collect your passport at our centre
2. Dear Customer,
Your travel document and supporting documents have now been sent to you by courier to the address you provided when you submitted your visa application.

Spouse and CHild dependant: 2 emails from TLSContact - 15 Dec
1. Dear Applicant,
Reference: GWF
A decision has now been made on your visa application and you will be able to collect your passport at our centre
2. Dear Customer,
Your travel document and supporting documents have now been sent to you by courier to the address you provided when you submitted your visa application

VISA RECEIVED